Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Loggie's Back to USA  (Read 428 times)

Loggie

• CAFCNA 2019 Premium Member
  • What made it all happen--The Original Concept
    • Pics of AV
Re: Loggie's Back to USA
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2019, 20:26:10 PM »

Welcome home, too bad you weren't home early last week, I would have sold you one of mine. I just gave one of mine to Subaru Stamford in CT.
https://www.stamfordsubaru.com/used/Chevrolet/2013-Chevrolet-Avalanche+1500-stamford-91b016990a0e0a1702505d1cf8d9c4dc.htm

If you don't find one in the south, this is probably the lowest mileage closest to no rust 2013  that you'll find for sale in New England. 66k mi, Cooper ATs with less than 3000mi on them, obviously well cared for, Black on Black, Sun and Entertainment package. It had Nav, but I pulled it out and swapped a standard CD deck in before letting it go. They're asking not much over what they bought it from me for. They gave me $23,600 for it so you know what they spent on it if you're interested. They have it listed as an LT, but it's an LTZ, I think the missing navigation has them fooled, they are a Subaru dealer after all.

Thanks for the link.  I'm still looking at this juncture until I figure everything out regarding housing situation in Boston.
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.096 seconds with 25 queries.