• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Looking for my Avalanche!!

LenchoSS

Last year I traded in my Avalanche. I didn't want to, but I didn't have a choice back then. Now I want her back. Anyone know how I could find her? Last time I did a broad search I found her in Tempe, Az.

Slip one of the sales guys at the dealership you traded it in at a crisp $100 might be your best bet. The Driver's Privacy Protection Act limits your ability to obtain that kind of information

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Driver%27s_Privacy_Protection_Act

If it is being serviced at a reputable shop it should be on Car Fax.
Could get you close to where it is.

Maybe try a title and/or registration search using the VIN on the state BMV/DMV web site.
In Ohio limited information can be obtained that way.

Or, if you have any friends/connections in law enforcement, maybe they would do a search on the VIN for more detailed information.

Or - There might be an option through either of those "avenues" to submit an inquiry through some formal process.

Licensed private investigator.

LEOs are not allowed to run that type of search, if they do they better have a case number. Then hope its still in your state.

What kind of Avalanche did you have LenchoSS...what year and model?

I have been holding on to my 2006 for many years and treating it like a "colllectors car", driving my ZR2 Blazer most of the time...so I can relate to not wanting to give it up.

Tom

Back