• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Twin turbos for under $3k?

redheadedrod

SM 2017
PM 2015
Does anyone have any experience with this kit or the company?

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075TK732F/ref=ask_ql_qh_dp_hza

Seems like an awefully cheap kit when super chargers are going for over $5000.

Guessing will need a new injectors and fuel pump to make this work but am I missing what else I would need on an '03 5.3?
For the price I am thinking its not a bad way to add some power. 

Rodney

I don't have experience with this product but see my answer in your other thread on reasons why supercharger may be better for a street truck.....also the kit and company I suggested has a warranty that comes with it along with years of experience, I'm sure they could give you advice on what needs to be refreshed with your AV while adding their kit.

Not familiar with this company but I did use a kit from ?On3Performance? on my 2011. Went fairly smooth and love the gains I?ve gotten. Sacrificed no drivability whatsoever.
Will require :

Larger injectors ( depending on what kind of gains you want)
Less restrictive exhaust. (Straight through mufflers and no cat)
High capacity fuel pump
Convert from MAF to Speed density
And a good tuner that can remap your ECM

Mine Dyno?d at 515 horse / 535 ft lbs torque with 50 lbs injectors and 8lbs of boost.
And still getting 16 mpg

Wow I like what ur tawkin. I just put a new 5.3 from GM In my 2012 LTZ 4 months ago. How much would I spend on mods. Like that. My truck hawls now but I've been wanting more power for a while

Back