• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Mountain Range SS Avalanche Rear Bed Decal

serenityknight

Hello fellow Lanchers,  I on the hunt for replacement bed graphics.  Specifically I am looking for the Mountain Range SS Avalanche decal.  I purchased this back in 2003, and since have moved several times and so I am not able to find where I originally purchased it from.  I know I found it thru this site, but just not sure where.  Any help finding would be greatly appreciated, looking to purchase 5 of them, so to hold me for many years to come. 

Attachments

• Avalanche.png
    Avalanche.png
    825.8 KB · Views: 16
Streamline design was very popular in the past for body decals and sun visor decals to cover up seat belt stickers. I think they even did custom decals for both....

https://www.streamlinedesign.com/store/c14/Chevy_Avalanche.html

Thank you Vaeagleav!!!
I recognize the Visor stickers as I have those as well.  I have reached out to Streamline Design and waiting to hear back.

I know this is kinda old thread but I found this shop that also does custom stickers, I bought these for my 07 and some other custom ones. can't wait to put them on but it just won't stay below 90* for more then 5 hours a night :E:

I know this is kinda old thread but I found this shop that also does custom stickers, I bought these for my 07 and some other custom ones. can't wait to put them on but it just won't stay below 90* for more then 5 hours a night :E:

I hope you'll post pics afterwards!

I hope you'll post pics afterwards!
Sorry:
BainMan

I got side tracked and the glue on the decals went bad, so I ordered a new set today I will be installing them as soon as we get back from vacation, I am not going to wait this time, I will put them on and get some pictures posted the same day.

George

Back