• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Any GTG Ideas?

james21

Cruise Coord
PM 2021
PM 2019
PM 2014
PM 2012
SM 2011
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Just wondering if y'all are an active bunch or sleepy and into hibernation like some other AV clubs.

james21 said:
Just wondering if y'all are an active bunch or sleepy and into hibernation like some other AV clubs.
I?m always Round somewhere lol.
You coming down anytime soon??
I?m sure we can setup something special for you.
Been a while since I?ve had something around here

Just got down to Durham on Monday.

I thought about trying to get a few to show up as a group at the Charlotte Auto Fair on Saturday Oct 19 but I'm in the process of changing jobs an may be having to work that day. We do need to get something put together.

Anyone got a piece of land for shooting guns?

Tinman said:
600 yd/long guns?
How Long are you going to be here.
As it?s possible just depending on when
Brody?s fianc?e has some family land that they shoot at when they are in town.

Hugz said:
Will do if we do.
Miss ya  :wave: :wave:

Same here Hugz.
Tell Brody I was thinking about him earlier this week. I was recalling when we were Trick or Treating in a Tybee Island neighborhood during STI 200?. I recall that T&T was one of 'boo the rednecks' :B: 'finer moment', just one of a thousand moments on Tybee. Memory is foggy about which year.

Tinman said:
Same here Hugz.
Tell Brody I was thinking about him earlier this week. I was recalling when we were Trick or Treating in a Tybee Island neighborhood during STI 200?. I recall that T&T was one of 'boo the rednecks' :B: 'finer moment', just one of a thousand moments on Tybee. Memory is foggy about which year.
So very true on a thousand moments.
Hard to believe he?s going to be 26 and getting married in November of 2020.

james21 said:
In the area till January
Will get something going for sure.
Start here at the house and then head to the farm. It?s about 15 minutes away.

james21 said:
What about a charity toy GTG?
That could work out very well, did it several years in a row here in Virginia. We just tied in with local Blue Knights motorcycle Toy run for children's hospital and it included their party afterwards. The AVs would just follow all the motorcycles in the run. They also helped with hauling teddy bears that were overflow gifts especially in the rain or snow etc.
https://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?topic=103434.0

So, any thoughts on a charity toy run and getting a bite to eat?

Wow! 

Almost a 90 day Region II GTG planning thread without a date or place.

OK...try this.

Saturday, January 4, 2020 @ 11:15 am

The Varsity Restaurant

Atlanta (I-75/I-85) at North Avenue exit.

Well that kinda defeats the idea of a toy drive. And is the day before I head home

Back