Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [NJ] 02' Avalanche Z71, cheap - needs trans work $2k  (Read 88 times)

BlueZ71

• BRING IT ON!
[NJ] 02' Avalanche Z71, cheap - needs trans work $2k
« on: November 3, 2019, 08:33:01 AM »

Only $2000

2002 Chevy Avalanche with the 5.3 engine, I am the original owner and it's never been in any accidents. I love this truck and it's always been very well maintained. The truck has 190k miles and runs excellent but needs some transmission work.

I just installed a rebuilt transmission as well as a new rear main seal, unfortunately the trans has an issue with second gear, it will not shift into second, it goes right from 1st to 3rd and the rebuilder is giving me a run around. Pretty much fully loaded and has a very clean interior with heated leather seats that are power adjustable. Engine runs great, no noises or smoke and thanks to the new rear seal - no oil leaks.

The truck had all new stainless steel brake lines installed last year along with a new water pump and a had new fuel pump about 30k miles ago. For the bad parts - along with the second gear issue, the windshield is cracked and it does have the normal chevy rusty quarter panels, shown in the video.

I just bought a new car, and it's time to let this truck go, so I'm listing it cheap because of the transmission problem. Great opportunity for someone who knows a little about transmissions. Clean one owner title in hand. Thanks for looking.

Sale is obviously "as is", and here is a walk around video.
Located in Bridgewater NJ - Email djvoorhees@gmail.com

https://youtu.be/hYBRXpvAXy8

Pics,

« Last Edit: November 3, 2019, 08:45:18 AM by BlueZ71 »
Second place is just the first loser!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.109 seconds with 23 queries.