Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Leveling Issues  (Read 308 times)

FultonD33

• I love the Chevy Avalanche
Leveling Issues
« on: November 10, 2019, 15:17:09 PM »

I went to level my 03 AVY and the torsion screw maybe has a quarter inch of length left. I am at a 2 inch front end deficit. How can I fix this? Thanks for any help.

Randy

• Charter Member
  • I charge more than a buck$
Re: Leveling Issues
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2019, 19:30:18 PM »

02 2500 Summit White-Loaded, Heated Leather Seats, Sunroof, Pioneer AVIC-Z3 Navigation System with back-up cam, front cam and Blue Tooth. Nelson Tune, UPD/K&N Intake, Dual Magnaflow SS Mufflers and 3" Tailpipes, Powermaster 225 Amp Alternator, Dual Optima Batteries, Full Traction 6" Lift with 305/70/17 Goodyear MT/R's and SSBrakes, Calipers and Rotors, E-Z Down Tail Gate.

More to follow...

22' Velocity Boat powered by 502 BB and Stage III Procharger 750+HP

FultonD33

• I love the Chevy Avalanche
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 18:45:39 PM »

If I start cranking on these will I even get any more ride height cause there only seems to be about 1/3 inch left. Would new keys help along with shock extenders?

Randy

• Charter Member
  • I charge more than a buck$
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 21:59:15 PM »

Little to none..

If your T-bars are maxed the front end will not have any upward travel left and ride like crap, not to mention unsafe. The wheels can actually lose contact with the pavement when you go over a bump or rise in the road and cause lose of steering and/or braking. You have to go with a quality leveling kit or full blown lift kit to level it out. don't skimp or your AV could be unsafe..
02 2500 Summit White-Loaded, Heated Leather Seats, Sunroof, Pioneer AVIC-Z3 Navigation System with back-up cam, front cam and Blue Tooth. Nelson Tune, UPD/K&N Intake, Dual Magnaflow SS Mufflers and 3" Tailpipes, Powermaster 225 Amp Alternator, Dual Optima Batteries, Full Traction 6" Lift with 305/70/17 Goodyear MT/R's and SSBrakes, Calipers and Rotors, E-Z Down Tail Gate.

More to follow...

22' Velocity Boat powered by 502 BB and Stage III Procharger 750+HP
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.145 seconds with 24 queries.