• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Air Bag

dna9656

I got the drivers air bag needs service in my message center and the airbag light is illuminated on the dash. O'Riely's Auto parts has a scanner that read the air bag codes, I got the 2 front sensors (#s 1 and 2) codes. Any one know what it needs?

Strange that both would be dead at the same time. Usually one fails from water and debris seeping into them. I would check the current part number that's installed but the new part number should be 10370149. This video should help you out; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-FnrGSHY74

Thanks! I looked at some of those youtube and saw 2 guys that seem to think the world has time to look at them buying parts, screwing around in their shop, removing dash indicator lights so the POS they bought will pass the (state mandated???) safety inspection I suppose so they can sell it to some poor, unsuspecting SOB. I'm going to check connectors before I spend any $$$$

Back