• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Remote receiver not working

Madmudder

I have a 2002 Avalanche Z71 that recently would not allow either remote to work (unlock the truck) until the key is used to unlock the door. Once done remote will lock & unlock doors as well as make use of panic button. I have determined it has nothing to do with the remotes but with the receiver in the truck, its like it goes into sleep mode and by unlocking the truck with the key it wakes it up.
Has anyone else had this issue? If so how is it corrected?

Thanks in advance,
Tim

Is this the culprit to my problems
s-l1600.jpg

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Keyless-Entry-Receiver-2002-chevy-blazer-zr2-15042969/193273697959

I have the same problem with my 2004 Avi. Did you get it fixed and if so, how?

You probably won't get a reply from original poster since they only made these two posts and last logged onto the site Sept 17, 2021.
FYI if you hover your courser over a person's name you will get a screen that informs you of when they were last on site.

You probably won't get a reply from original poster since they only made these two posts and last logged onto the site Sept 17, 2021.
FYI if you hover your courser over a person's name you will get a screen that informs you of when they were last on site.
Thank you. I guess I should start a new post.

Back