• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2013 BD with Edelbrock SC

blesseuer

Back in an Avalanche after about 7 years in other vehicles.  i bought a 2013 with and Edelbrock supercharger, headers and exhaust.
anyone else have this set up and any issues good or bad?  i know the good with the sound and the seat of the pants feel!
just looking at long term maintenance with upkeep and those types of things since the dealer had no info on it.

thanks!

:welcome:  Now that you're here and welcomed, you must know that  We Demand Pictures/Video of your awesome setup=) I know that SC is a +$6k setup!  They're supposed to be maintenance free for 100k miles, so I'd want to change the oil by 50k personally... Never had one myself though, more knowledgeable people may chime in later.

Had to chime in as I want to follow this.  Was the truck a local trade or did the dealer get it at auction?
Maybe with a little research you could find the owner or shop that did the install.
Good Luck  (y)

According to the dealer in Topeka, KS a girl said her father passed and she inherited it and didn't know what to do with it....so the dealer bought it off her.  didn't have any paperwork or info.
i will work on getting some pictures uploaded in next day or two.  it is lowered as well.

Try2kup said:
Had to chime in as I want to follow this. 

Same here >:D

Back