• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Avalancheless

Wickman

I got a message the other day from Tom (Z066 Modder) just to check up on me because I hadn't been heard from in quite a while.  I really appreciate that.  I moved to Florida in 2018 and last year I decided that I did not need the Avalanche anymore.  She was getting a little long in the tooth, coming up on 200K so I started looking for a new ride.  This is what I ended up with

Ygp1T3D.jpg

Nice - My sister bought one of those things brand new years ago...

Recently traded it in but she really loved it.
Nice ride

ONly issue is No space to haul anything.

Nice man. I love those and it's twin the Sky.  i firmly believe GM shuttered the wrong brands.  To heck with Buick, combine GMC with Chevy trucks and keep Pontiac and Saturn which had some interesting rides such as this.

Good to hear from you Wickman

Well that's the far end of the spectrum of a truck. Congrats.
Bet you don't like truck lights behind you at night though.  >:D

Z66Modder said:
Well that's the far end of the spectrum of a truck. Congrats.
Bet you don't like truck lights behind you at night though.  >:D

Especially the newer ones with the LED's.  But I have the GXP which is the turbo model, mash the long skinny and those bright lights disappear.

BTW, it was 95 degrees last weekend, really enjoy the convertible. This is my daily driver.  Life is too short to drive something boring.

Back