• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Sparky in West Bend, WI Oct 6 - 9

Are you traveling with or without AV?
Oct is lots of notice. If you give me a date I can prob'ly get a few people together to come up and say 'Hi'. I'm almost possitive the infamous 'Biggie' could come down! That's a nice time of year for a fall colors cruise. Let us know and I will see who I can dig up!

Jen

Have my flights now
Get into Milwaukee around 5pm on Oct 5, but still have the drive to West Bend.
Am there for 6, 7, and 8, flying out on the 9th.
Looks like hotel is right in West Bend.
Evenings are pretty open, but I understand that those are all work nights and may not work for folks.

I will send out some emails and see who I can dig up.

No plans as of yet for that week and my nights are very open (after 4pm except wednesday when I have school until 10).

Sparky, I just sent you an email about your vinyled powerbar. Maybe while you're here you could lend me a hand :)

Sparky, would like to meet you, but I work 7am to 7pm Mon, Tues, and Wed. That is unless I get a different job by then. Stranger things have happened. I will have to keep up on this to see when and where. Hopefully my schedule will "open up".

Too bad you are not driving down, I would also like to see your AV. Especially the super charger.

Hope to see you soon,
Dan

Believe it or not, I gave some serious thought to driving, but I'm a nut job :2:
4x4, just got to my home computer and answered e-mail as best I could.

Looking forward to meeting any Wisconsin members that might be available. Maybe I can become the Av member to visti the largest number of out of town groups?? That would be cool (y)

Can anybody make it up to West Bend October 6, 7, or 8?

I can do any of the days.
dhaluzak can't make it because of his crappy new work schedule.
chevy4x4trucks can do Monday or Tuesday.

Anybody else?

Can anybody make this?

Hello?

sparky, it looks like it may just be chevy4x4trucks and me.
You can check out all the new mods he won at Butch's though!
He was super lucky! ;D

chevy4x4trucks said:
Everyone must still be focused on the Indiana meet, let's try this to get people there...
FREE MODS!!!!

Hey! You can't do that unless your giving something away!
Can I pick something off your AV that I want? >:D

Pick a day, Jon. Monday or Tuesday?

jnspur said:
Can anybody make it up to West Bend October 6, 7, or 8?

I can do any of the days.
dhaluzak can't make it because of his crappy new work schedule.
chevy4x4trucks can do Monday or Tuesday.

Anybody else?
I can do either night or both, get off from work at 4:30pm, how far is west bend from kenosha?

It'a about an hour and half, two hours away roughly.

Monday is probably the better day for me. My classes end around 4 normally so I can be out in West bend at 5:00-5:30.

Jen, I wasn't going to say what the free mods were. I mean, everyone likes the fingerprints on a clean truck mod or something cool like that :)

chevy4x4trucks said:
Jen, I wasn't going to say what the free mods were. I mean, everyone likes the fingerprints on a clean truck mod or something cool like that :)

In your snake eye! ;)

Sparky, how does 6:00 Monday the 6th sound to you? You want to let us know where your staying and we can meet you there? You want to get dinner or something? We can hang out at the hotel until Mike gets there. (Believe me, it won't take him long...)

jnspur said:
In your snake eye! ;)

Sparky, how does 6:00 Monday the 6th sound to you? You want to let us know where your staying and we can meet you there? You want to get dinner or something? We can hang out at the hotel until Mike gets there. (Believe me, it won't take him long...)
Thanks for the travel time info Jon, Ok monday it is then, Nice sense of humor Jen ;D, i don't think i'll be getting over the speed limit during rush hour >:D, see you all the monday after next :).

I'm sorry guys and gals.
I just got back to Calgary from my trip to Michigan and have been told that the trip to West Bend has been cancelled/delayed :6:

Wish I could have advised sooner but just found out. :E:
Of course you guys could always get together anyway. I'd be there in spirit.

We'll be happy to meet up with you if you get rescheduled.
Just let us know!

Jen

Back