• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

US/CAN GTG Attendee List

Status
Not open for further replies.

AV42Medics

SM 2004
Ok, the list seems to be redundant now that there is a fully functional list at:

http://www.avscruiseniagara.com

Please head over to the official site and learn all about the 1st Annual US/Canada GTG. Well over 70 Avs will be invading the falls this year (y) >:D

You can register for the cruise here:

http://www.avscruiseniagara.com/register.asp

You can see the list of registered Av's here:

http://www.avscruiseniagara.com/attendance1.ASP

Thanks to all who indulged in this late night idea of mine. I had no idea it would take off like it did. :love: :B:

Yep .. Put me on the list .. 1 +???? ....... hehehehe!!!!!!I have a friend in the hotel business in the falls and i have spoken to her and when we get some solid #'s on rooms needed she will see what she can pull together.. I will be roomin it...So maby when people indicate there desire to attend they should also include if they will need a room or will camp...This will help in reserving the proper # of rooms........ (y)

Nats :)

Hi
You can change MUNDSZ71 to the attending list.This going to be a great GTG we can't wait until the spring already put in for vacation.Hope to see more New England chapter members signing up... :B: :B:MUNDSZ71 :B: :B:

I see that there are already 7 or 8 New England Chapter Members that plan on attending this GTG. You can put me down as a maybe but I am pretty sure that will change into "ATTENDING". We have a wedding sometime in May in Flordia so not sure about the dates yet. I will talk to the wife since she is the one that knows EVERYTHING.

WE would stay in a hotel.

This sound like it will be a super GTG.

RON

You can definitely move me from the maybe to the attending column, as +1(or more, not sure yet but will update ASAP). We will be rooming it as well.

The NE Chapter is coming out strong. I'm counting 8 and I'm sure that's gonna grow. Let me know about plans for a planning GTG. If the NE co-ordinators can't make it, maybe I can pick up the slack. Either way I'm down for helping out however possible.

Only 230 days and counting!!!

Phil

Put me down on the maybe list. +2 Talked to the wife and we both want to come if we can schedule things right.

I don't get online on the weekends, and when I looked at this thread this morning, HOLY COW!!!!! ;D ;D

There are over 20 members attending for sure with many more to come. I am glad I put my name down early, otherwise they may run out of rooms up there!! >:D

Well I was just telling my wife over the weekend about the GTG on the Falls, and she was very interested, just wait until I tell her this may be one of the biggest GTGs yet.

Since I am allready on the ATTENDING list, just add +3 and will be rooming also.

Thank you

David

Escheat 1 and javaxc02 (mrs. escheat1) are 90% definite. We have our hotel reservations!!! I just have to see if she can get off that weekend.

We are a GO!!!!

mrs escheat1 (javaxc02) is not a member yet but I'll set her up soon.

Add me to the list

This will be my first get together with the club after being here for quite some time

Thanks

Anthony

The duneit trio will change from maybe to "yes we are going".
Cool convoy...two lanes!!!

I can't talk the wife into trying a barrel on for size.

I just can't stand it...all these wonderful GTG's :love: So put Debbie and I down to attend.

I know this is corny, but it's where we honeymooned 10 years ago as of June 25, 2004. :love: :love: :love:

Mike :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back