• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Who will be attending the BIG BEND Cruise/GTG?

dsw7311

SM 2004
SM 2003
Post your intentions here. All on the list are tentative until the event draws closer.

AV's: 22 People: 51
MissAvalanche-1
Tribal Av-5
gizmo-2
Bowtie_racing-5
RandZ71-2
TexAVfan-4
ImpactAV-2
Texas-Space-2
Goose-2
Gandolphxx-2
Bruno-2
Tazman-4
ChubbsAV-3
Vetman-2
Mooncrab-1
TheBeast-3
BugSlayer-2
Dukester-1
CAgal-4
TallblkTxman-1
SciFiGuy01-1

Vetman said:
I'm trying to get things in order so I can go on this one Dave.

Vetman
I added your name to the list and assuming Sharon is going too. Right now all the names are guestimates until this gets closer and everyone knows their schedules

I know we can increase these numbers. The hotel information is posted make your reservations ealry

Dave02Z66 said:
I know we can increase these numbers. The hotel information is posted make your reservations ealry

Hey Dave, have you made your reservations? I know 2 of my ACA members are going to make their reservations this week.

Oh Dave, could you add Mooncrab (1) to the list for Big Bend, he is thinking of going but is not sure yet.

MissAvalanche said:
Hey Dave, have you made your reservations? I know 2 of my ACA members are going to make their reservations this week.

Oh Dave, could you add Mooncrab (1) to the list for Big Bend, he is thinking of going but is not sure yet.
Got him added, and yes i made my reservations this morning

Well you will have to take my name off the list. :6:
We will not be able to make it. It is ok....we will be getting a new house instead.

Sorry guys take me off the list. I can not make this one with Micheles pregnancy and has Asthma. She is having a hard time breathing and bottom line....she is miserable.

TXAVALANCHE1 and Aavz66 sorry to see you guys cant make it, hope all goes well for you guys.

I just got off the phone with Betty at the Longhorn. She says she only has seven reservations. From posts here and on the other board I counted nine. ??? She was going to start telling me names, but I told her that wouldn't do me any good since I only know most of you by your screen names.

IMPORTANT For her to do a Saturday night dinner for more than 30 of us she MUST have advance notice of at least one week with a head count. Remember, the Longhorn is a small, family-run, operation. If even 25 people pile into her restaurant all at the same time she is going to be overwhelmed. As she put it, the last ones in are going to be very unhappy with the service. Anyone have any thoughts as to how to accomplish this?

FYI We get the use of her meeting room anytime we want it. Also, her restaurant is closed Sunday evening. If we want to do another group dinner, I figure we should go to the Starlite then.

We are ready for next month to get here. Can hardly wait to go on another road trip :)

Yeah, it's pretty far, but that's half the fun! By my count, we have ten Av's and about 22 people. Still a few rooms left at the Longhorn.

Come on everyone!

Dave02Z66,

I have a couple of new ACA members attending this cruise please add: CAgal (4) and TallblkTxman to the list!

This will be a great event! (y) thanks!

Dave, Larry, and Lisa

Guys/GAL LOL
I have held out as long as possible and am sad to say we will not be joining you for this GTG. We were looking forward it but, things aren't going to work on my end.

We will however keep looking to find where we can come out that way and bring some Florida flavor to ya. ;D >:D

Do enjoy and get lots of pics, just don't rub it in too much :(

Back