• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Watch out Mid-Atlantic and Southeast....Gatorray is coming thru town.

gatorray

Just wanted to let all of my fellow AVers know that I will be running along the I-95 corridor tomorrow (Thursday night) and Friday. I am driving from D.C. to Orlando for the Thanksgiving holiday. I am then heading back to D.C. the Tuesday after T-giving and going back down to Florida on December 12th until after the New Year.....I know, a crazy schedule, but it can't be helped.

So if you see me running along in my Dark Met Green Z71 and amber DRLs, throw me a wave or flash your lights.....

Also....are there any Florida GTGs planned around the Holidays ?? I know that there used to be a car show at the Orange County Convention Center during T-giving weekend, but I hear they moved it to another weekend.....

Are you going to Hogtown for the game?

This might be a chance for a GTG. JayFortay is a UF Student, RichUF is coming for the game from Otown, and I'll be coming down from the Fleming Island/Orange Park area.

ESPN's College GameDay might be at this game, so it would be pretty cool to cruise by the GameDay set.

we'll keep an eye out for ya! If something gets planned, hopefully you have access to check here.

Hope you have a safe and nice trip!

Sadly, I won't be able to make the game. I had some tickets, but had to cancel for family reasons. I will be watching though !!!

RichUF, I will have access to this board and will be checking in as soon as I get settled in.

If any Central Floridians see me around, come over and say howdy (unless we are driving, of course)...I will keep an eye out for the Amber DRLs.

Thanks for the safe trip wishes.....I will have the cruise set and the tunes cranking.

Back