• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STAYING at THE QUALITY INN during the Niagra Falls GTG?

rreidAV03

SM 2003
To follow Sir Yak and his thread on the Comfort Inn, I've started one for the Members staying @ the Quality Inn.

I figure this would be a nice way to find out EXACTLY WHAT MEMBERS are staying at (each) Hotel.

THIS HOTEL - QUALITY INN - for the Niagara Falls GTG in June!!

Kathy and I have a King Jacuzzi suite, booked for JUNE 4,5, and 6th........

Anyone else?

I just don't know.. Who has the bigger Jacuzzi? Who will have the bigger party.. I'll go with the KOA and the GGW one....See you all soon. Glenn

enkeiavalanche said:
I just don't know.. Who has the bigger Jacuzzi? Who will have the bigger party.. I'll go with the KOA and the GGW one....See you all soon. Glenn

THAT would be KIMMY and I !! AND I am MUCH CUTER than TNAV ( actually, KIMMY is much cuter than TNAV!! :p ;) ;D )

:)

PS: THIS IS THE LINK to which TNAV is referring!!! ;) (y)

I don't know, I've met TNAV and he is pretty cute. ;)

Me and Mrs. GBT are staying at the QI 6/4 and 6/5, maybe Sunday 6/6 if there is enough happening to stay another night. ???

Yak you win you are the cuter of the 2 of us :p

GBT it will be good to see you and the Mrs. Again (y)

Can't wait to hang out with you GUYS and GALS of the CAFCNA :D

GoldBowTie said:
Me and Mrs. GBT are staying at the QI 6/4 and 6/5, maybe Sunday 6/6 if there is enough happening to stay another night. ???
There is plenty to do there. Saturday will be loosely planned, with free time to take in the sights around the area. Still, there is so much to do in the area that it is not possible to do it in a day. Even spending the whole weekend there, you will still only take in a fraction of the attactions and sights. The area around the hotels is an absolute tourist Mecca.

-- SS

I think I need to take another trip to Niagara Falls... Still haven't decided on which hotel to stay @. Comfort Inn or Quality Inn...? ??? ???
Plus I should review these Family Suites that DragonSlayer suggested!

Darcar, hows the ice and snow down there!

dichris said:
I think I need to take another trip to Niagara Falls... Still haven't decided on which hotel to stay @. Comfort Inn or Quality Inn...? ??? ???
I've not been inside, but my understanding is that the rooms are quite similar. They are next door to each other and are owned by the same people. The big difference is that the Quality Inn is a motel style layout (rooms open onto parking lot) while the Comfort Inn is a hotel style layout (rooms open onto interior hallways.)

For the GTG in June, the preferred property is the Quality Inn, since that way we will all be closest to our trucks, and that will mean easier access. In June, weather should not be a major issue. But if you are going in the winter, when it is cold, the Comfort Inn might be more comfortable (since you don't have to bundle up to go to the front desk or the ice machine.)

If yo do come back, let me know. I'd love to meet up again. Same goes for anyone else visiting the area.

-- SS

dichris said:
Will do! Only have to figure out what weekend I will not be working.
I assume you still have my number? Hopefully, this time I'll catch on a little better and I'll figure out who is calling just a little faster. :-[

-- SS

dichris said:
Plus I should review these Family Suites that DragonSlayer suggested!

Darcar, hows the ice and snow down there!
Lots of snow, we have about 20". Too bad the festival of lights are over. You would have enjoyed them much more with all of this white stuff on the ground.

We're staying at the Quality Inn from June 3 - 6th. (we just got 2 queen packages back-to-back.

Is anyone else arriving there on the 3rd?

bonesaw said:
We're staying at the Quality Inn from June 3 - 6th. (we just got 2 queen packages back-to-back.

Is anyone else arriving there on the 3rd?

Yes i believe that some of the organizers and others will be arriving on Thurs !!! (y)

UPDATE on STATUS: Just changed my reservations to be with the GROUP at the QUALITY INN!!!! :love: :love:

'Figured it would be better to keep with the crowd of you all!! Figure I'd be safer from those NEW JERSEY boyz that way!! ;) ;) :love:

Yak.!!

Yakmar said:
UPDATE on STATUS: Just changed my reservations to be with the GROUP at the QUALITY INN!!!! :love: :love:

Damn guys, he figured out our plan :eek: Quick everyone go to plan "B" and move to the Comfort Inn :-X
Just funnin ya Yak >:D

Yakmar said:

'Figured it would be better to keep with the crowd of you all!! Figure I'd be safer from those NEW JERSEY boyz that way!! ;) ;) :love:

Yak,
Your staying in the same hotel as at least 2 of "those NEW JERSEY boyz" (me and A.J.)

>:D

Back