• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

North Face Backpack attachment?

zuhl555

I bought one of those Northface backpacks off of Ebay thinking it would fit any avalanche seat. Well, I have a 03 bench seat base model and I cant find anyway to attach the darn thing. Does anyone know if these ONLY fit the northface seats. They must have some special attachment points on them. It would be nice if the punks on ebay mentioned this fact prior to selling them. Oh well, it was only 10 bucks. Its cool cuz it has the avalanche logo but it is too small to be usefull for most things.

I have purchased a set of these from Ebay as well.

Great bags, and they are attached through some snap locks that are sewn into the rear of the seat. They (the snap locks) are available through the manufacturer, but in lots of 1000. HE PROMISED TO SEND ME SOME BEFORE THE SAVANNAH GTG, BUT HE FAILED TO SEND THEM :E:

I called and spoke to the manufacturer of the buckles so I could get some and have them sewn into the seats or so I could create a loop that could wrap around the headrest prongs.

I will see if I can pressure him to get me some shortly.

Anyone else interested in these snap locks, maybe I can work a deal;)

GMAN

zuhl555 said:
I bought one of those Northface backpacks off of Ebay thinking it would fit any avalanche seat.
Where on ebay did you find these? I look all of the time for them and never find them. I'm looking for the large NF duffalo bag.

TIA

Does anyone know if these ONLY fit the northface seats.

Yes, was made for use w/ the NFE seats which have intergated buckles on the back of the fron seats.

Im looking for a set of back packs for my 2002 North Face Edition

Back