• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

All Region VI Cruise Coordinators - Please Read

Chief

CAFCNA FOUNDER
Charter Member
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Hello Cruise Coordinators. First I want to thank those that are still with us after a roller coaster year (meaning the last 12 months). As you are probably aware of - the pages outside of the forums have received a major overhual during the month of February. All the work on all sections is done, and only the site home page is in the old format.

With that said I'd like to request that coordinators start using the database again to add your meets into them. You can find the database here:

Club Meet & Cruise Database

If you have never inputted anything in this database before, go to this page to setup a user account:

New User Account

If you don't remember your login information, just setup a new account for yourself.

You will then go to a form that will explain how to enter the data in, and what format to use. Enter the information for your event and then select [Add]. Tada! Your info is in the database.

Previously we had allowed cruise coordinators to go in and delete outdated information. Sadly, the master password was shared outside of the group and the database was vandalized. If you want old data deleted please PM me with the club name and I will do it - this will be best until we come up with a better system.

If you make a mistake when entering in your club information don't worry, just re-enter the data (the old back button on your browser will do the trick nicely without having to fill the whole form out again) and PM me to let me know which one you want deleted.

The other thing I'd like to see us doing is getting these events on the club calendar. You can find that here:

Club Calendar

Getting your meets here also helps get the word out. Promotion of these two tools now that they have been cleaned up and tweaked will be starting up again.

Finally - if you know of clubs or events in the database or on the calendar that are defunct - please let me know and I will update.

Thank you for your hard work, faith, and support for our members. Your work is appreciated!

Back