• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Sound (video) Clips

Aries

SM 2007
Ok guys, we need a posting to put sound clips in. You say your truck sounds so cool, prove it! >:D

Post all Exhaust sound clips in here for people to hear, no coments, just plain old sound clips of AV's with exhaust systems on them. :B:

Great post. My exhaust is factory stock plus a UPD intake. Nothing impressive to hear here.

Come on guys, I know some of you MUST have sound/video clips of your truck so we can hear the diff exhaust systems...

Damn, I am very dissapointed... :6: No sound clips? Some of you must have sounds clips of your beast's rumbling!

If i can remember, i will make a short clip tomorrow and post it.

it's nothing impressive, but maybe it will get everyone else to go out and do the same.

As soon as I figure out the easy way to do this I will post.

Butch

I?m unable to post my video clips here (deployed) but I can provide my link.

Let me know what you think? (y)

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/schenksters99

Hey Loggie can you repost your site that has us @ dyno wars, cause Thats the only way I'll be able to get my sound clip (I love my SC whine >:D)

Old No.7 Avalanche said:
Hey Loggie can you repost your site that has us @ dyno wars, cause Thats the only way I'll be able to get my sound clip (I love my SC whine >:D)

Look above, should be the AV's on Dyno (y)

Bigntall1 said:
Wow this thread has been brought back to life. 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WZuvwwizaE

With all the questions about sounds and stuff I thought this would be a good thread to bring back to the top (y)

Vortex Cherry Bomb On Z66 w/ resonator

Here's Mine!  (y)  (what a pain to make  :E: ) Sorry I couldn't really romp on it, but my neighbors were really pissed after my 3rd take.

Hey kiser02av, sound nice but that's a video clip, not a sound clip. Good luck making & posting one, it only took me 3 hours to figure it out.

Step 1: download Audio Ripper
Step 2: Convert to public format & reduce file size
Step 3: Pull hair out making new web page to host sound clips on my site
Step 4: Link to this thread

Here is the latest Video with dual Exhaust: Stainless Steel Pipes

Lord Aries, why don't you copy and paste each clip link  on your 1st post in a list.

Z66Modder said:
Vortex Cherry Bomb On Z66 w/ resonator

Here's Mine!  (y)  (what a pain to make  :E: ) Sorry I couldn't really romp on it, but my neighbors were really pissed after my 3rd take.

Hey kiser02av, sound nice but that's a video clip, not a sound clip. Good luck making & posting one, it only took me 3 hours to figure it out.

Step 1: download Audio Ripper
Step 2: Convert to public format & reduce file size
Step 3: Pull hair out making new web page to host sound clips on my site
Step 4: Link to this thread

Lord Aries, why don't you copy and paste each clip link  on your 1st post in a list.

Sounds good dude!  And I piss my neighbors off all the time  :laugh:

removed muffler, replaced with strait pipe. stock tailpipe.  intake.  all i can say is really loud.  i plan on putting a fm super 44 with duel side exit soon.

:eek: and the sound file

Back