• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

AV hording

pdxkevin

SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Are you guilty of hording AVs? Do you buy nearly every Toy AV you find.... some you actually seek out?

This is the one that started it for me.... I got it before the real AVs were on the street!

orig-toy-AV.jpg

Attachments

• orig-toy-AV.jpg
    orig-toy-AV.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 938
I have some of the r/c AVs and some of the Tonka AVs... even the #026 Hot Wheel Blings AV!

I have heard rumor of a box of many toy AVs and even seen it in a post on this site....

Have you seen this one?

PPR-AV.jpg

Attachments

• PPR-AV.jpg
    PPR-AV.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 930
I have one on my desk at work that I got from the Portland auto show!
My workmates make fun of me! :p

There Jealous!!!!! >:D

In my local ACE hardware store and they had 8pack AA Duracell batteries with either a red or a white Avalanche hot wheel type car with the ACE logo on the side.

I now have 32 Avalanches :rolleyes: I have stalked some like the real thing. This is my shelf in the house. I even have to dust it! My wife lets me have responsibility's like that....... :rolleyes:

Now I have to go to ACE and buy battery's >:D

Attachments

• AK_AVS.jpg
    AK_AVS.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 917
(y) Man that's alot of Toy AV's I was thinking of getting one or two my self. >:D >:D >:D

I'll be I got one that no one else has ....

My wife got it for me from AVON .... yes AVON ... It is little 1/64 car with a hugh lift kit on it .... the front wheel section swevel left and right .... it is gray and says "Shredder" on it ... it can with a rock, road sign, 3 plastic cones, and a barricade, and a mini 55 gallon fuel drum ....

Intimidatoruag said:
I'll be I got one that no one else has ....

My wife got it for me from AVON .... yes AVON ... It is little 1/64 car with a hugh lift kit on it .... the front wheel section swevel left and right .... it is gray and says "Shredder" on it ... it can with a rock, road sign, 3 plastic cones, and a barricade, and a mini 55 gallon fuel drum ....

This one is pretty cool, isn't it?

46407105.jpg

Jake

I've been looking for a Matchbox AV since I got my real one. It looks as if they are only for sale in Alaska and AlaskaAV bought em all. Karma for you dude.

The Avon one is on my list of must haves. Also looking for the Olympics pewter AV, must have it!

Enkei? Do you guys have the new speeders one yet? What one is that? got pics? >:D

My Daughter insists on showing off her Av she got in Florida. :)

Attachments

• jessi_AV.jpg
    jessi_AV.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 894
avtoys1.jpg

avtoys2.jpg

avtoys3.jpg

Here's my collection, have a few but not obsessive.

Yes, the big black one is an EXT. My next truck will be a black EXT. Will probably never own another Avalanche after this one.

David

You must have them all... ;D

I've a few die casts but can't find the little ones.... :6:

I keep looking...

Is that a SOM one there Alaska_Av? I have been looking for one.....where did you find that one? I will need to run to WalMart

Robert

rab356 said:
Is that a SOM one there Alaska_Av? I have been looking for one.....where did you find that one? I will need to run to WalMart

Robert

The SOM I have came from k-mart, but drive to wal-mart it will be faster >:D

Attachments

• uuuuui.jpg
    uuuuui.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 589
Picked up the White AV on a pack of AAA's at ACE this past weekend. Thanks for the tip!

The pack was actually cheaper than regular packs plus you get an AV.

I try to find the 1/64 size AVs myself, they're cheaper and easier to store than the bigger ones. I keep separate pictures of the ones in my collection so I'll provide a link and a few teasers:
284Matchbox-Ace-White-med.JPG

284Matchbox-Ace-Red-med.JPG

284Dub-Platinum-med.JPG

284Matchbox-Showcase-med.JPG

284Olympic_AV2-med.JPG

My AV Collection
(oh, yes I buy every one I see)

Man EQ, now I have to find a bunch, The aces, Dubs......speed and transit.

here is one I found in January. the smallest one Yet

Attachments

• smalest_AV.jpg
    smalest_AV.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 589
Back