• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Lost a Camara at Niagara Falls GTG

AvalancheKurt

SM 2007
SM 2004
Everyone & Anyone, please keep and eye & ear out for a Nikon Cool Pics Digital Camara. It was lost on Saturday at the Pavillion. It is silver in color. Thanks!

Sorry Just:
I already put it up on Ebay,
Just kidding
I hope and I'm sure that if a member found it they will return it
Good Luck
Dave.

Just ... I walked every row of tables at the pavilion after everyone left to go to the awards ceremony and did not find it .. I hope some one else did......and it finds it's way back to you!!

Nats

Bummer
do you remember when you took the last pic?
maybe fell out of your pocket when you were upside down putting your LOF on?

hope it turns up
Rich

No, I went to grab it right before dinner, not lunch. I bought some "drinks" from KuffSS, but he checked in his bed for me...nothing. I looked between the bathroom and the pavillion too. Nothing.

DragonSlayer1 said:
My son Lucas Found something interesting ;) ;) ;)
Sounds like the Dragon comes trough in a pinch... again! (y)

Thanks for your help on that other matter, I owe you also. (y)

-- SS

JustMove (A.K.A. AvalancheKurt) said:
DragonSlayer...did I ever tell you that you have the BEST LOOKING AV EVER......... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D >:D

LOL, Yes U did. Thanks

I will contact Adam (SS) ans see if I can drop it off with him.

G. :cool:

DragonSlayer1 said:
Oh, I'm NOT going to mention who owes me BIG TIME but I'm sure U know who U are >:D >:D >:D

My son Lucas Found something interesting ;) ;) ;)

G. :cool:
Gene

So Lucas found something interesting... I gather it was a picture on the digital camera, not just the camera itself?

I'll be posting the pics ASAP! DragonSlayer can't post them because he doesn't have the connecting cable...

Thanks again DragonSlayer!

I'll be posting the pics ASAP! DragonSlayer can't post them because he doesn't have the connecting cable...

Thanks again DragonSlayer!
What a great bunch of folks (y)

I'm personally gratified that JustMove will see the safe return of his camera. Applause goes to DragonSlayer, a fine man with a GR8 (Best In Show) Avalanche (y)

Kurt,
I told you someone would find it and return it. What a great AV family we have! I am so happy to belong to such a group!

TCG

The "drinks" would be Alcohol....since it wasn't really allowed in the park.......

Anyways....I agree TCG, this family is awesome.

Where's the pics ? ;) wouldn't just any USB cable work ?

Back