• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

CALLING ALL ARKLATEX AVS.

abuelito

:) :) :)my dear niehbors,,,we all need to meet in lockhart,texas..parade to allow the helicopters to take photos..nothing like having your av,in a sky shot..just think what it will mean to your grandchildren in years to come..this is my granddaddy in his av..just think about it,in years to come,your children can show your grand children,your grandaddy ate barbeque ,right here in this resturant,,in this very chair....june 12 ,,,lockhart,texas..come have your name engraved in history,,,your man in the field abuelito. :) :) :) :) :)

abuelito said:
:) :) :)my dear niehbors,,,we all need to meet in lockhart,texas..parade to allow the helicopters to take photos..nothing like having your av,in a sky shot..just think what it will mean to your grandchildren in years to come..this is my granddaddy in his av..just think about it,in years to come,your children can show your grand children,your grandaddy ate barbeque ,right here in this resturant,,in this very chair....june 12 ,,,lockhart,texas..come have your name engraved in history,,,your man in the field abuelito. :) :) :) :) :)

:) :) :)history is in the making,,come get your av.in the helicopter photo,from the parade in lockhart,texas,,just think what it will mean to your grandchildren,they will be able to say ,,this is my granddaddy,,from the sky shot,,he was in the parade in lockhart,texas,june12,2004...look here my granddaddy and grand ma ate barbeque here in this resturant,,wow what great heratige we can leave for our children...come on to lockhart,texas for the great chismon trail parade, and the photo from space..your man in the field abuelito :) :) :) :) :) :)

Hey "Our Man in the Field",
Next time you guys are doing this need to look into a Hill Country native by the name of Mike Blakely. He has some beautiful songs that he has written about that area. His two albums are "Ride the River" and "West of You". Very excellent tunes to Two Step to, or cruise with the AV. Need to check it out.
Dan

:) :) :) :) :)gonna do that, love the two step,,i think you need to get out of joesy and come.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D home..your man in the field abuelito

:) :) :) :) :) :)just got an e mail {this is to notify you ill be there elvis} wow how about that ,,2 more days ,,this gtg will beat that cold river one,,ha ha how about that,,and also the clear river one,,ha ha how about that,their aint even a river at clear river,,what a blast...at least we got barbeque in lockhart,,,your man in the field abuelito,,,,i aint talking to no one so dont get mad...so joe dont get mad.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Back