• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

YAK and KIMMEY's return from Niagara Falls GTG!!

yakmar

:love: First of all, I want to thank EVERY ONE of you who came out to the FIRST ANNUAL NIAGARA FALLS GTG!! It was truly a PLEASURE meeting EVERYONE!! :love:
We arrived home 2nite abouts 9pm'isn AST. Tired, but safe!

Just wanted to make a few mentions!! Forgive me for being brief, but I am home on DIAL UP :C: .

To CHRIS and GINO and the Ontario Crew, THANK YOU for my SURPRISE AMBER DRL's !!! ;) That was a good one !!

To ENKEIAV, THANK YOU for installing my ENKEI FENDERS x4 !!! :love: AND MAKING sure that my AMBER DRLS are FULL TIME ON !! :cool:

To SOVEREIGNMNGMT, for FEEDING and CLOTHING the NEWFIE!! ;) ;) You know what I am talking about !! (y) :love:

To "The Rock" , for installing my Tail Light Guards EN ROUTE to Niagara.......

ESPECIALLY to the COMMITTEE for Surprising me with my "COMMITTEE TAG" upon registration, and even more so, for the honorary "BROTHERHOOD" dash plaque..

...... I know there are others out there, whom Kimmey and I would love to mention, but its almost our bedtime!! WE GOTTA MAKE SANDWICHES !!!! :eek: ;D >:D *hehehe* <-- Josh, I hope that reference made you laugh!! ;)

Darryl and Kimmey.

Glad you and Kimmy got home safe, It was a pleasure meeting you guys up there
Can't wait, Can't wait
for the next one

Glad to hear you made it home safe and sound!

It was great meeting you, it's an experience I wouldn't have wanted to miss for anything!

-- SS

Welcome back Yak and Kimmey!!! I missed you buddy! :love: 1102 now. Oh I have seen a few pictures of you. Jeeeesus man! GO GET SOME SUN!!! Holy crap you got some white legs!!!

Nice to meet you Yak and Kimmey
Glad you had a safe trip (y)

When you have a GTG in Newfie-land, let me know
LOVE THE COLD WEATHER >:D
Rich and Beck

Good to hear you made it safe and sound. it was nice to meet you. Nutz and I had a great time and we are now Newfies!! Can't get any better than that.

Hope you had fun making sandwiches >:D

Can't wait till nest year!!

Dar

Glad to hear you are back home safe and I hope your AV didn't suffer any more road rash going back on those unpaved roads. When I get a bit more time, I'm going to post the pic I took of you "getting physical" with my AV!!! >:D

Great to meet you Newfies, and also to become a Newfie myself.

I will be hanging my honorary Newfie certificate next to my college degree!

;D

JohnBChef said:
Welcome back Yak and Kimmey!!! I missed you buddy! :love: 1102 now. Oh I have seen a few pictures of you. Jeeeesus man! GO GET SOME SUN!!! Holy crap you got some white legs!!!

....you LIKE those Sexy White Newfie LEgs, eh??? ;)

Yak:

I was a pleasure meeting you and Kimmy.
Really, it was my pleasure covering those WHITE Newfie legs.

Next time bring more butter. ;DLOL

Darryl,

Even though I couldn't make it this year, I was there in spirit.

Thanks for the phone call from Niagara. I enjoyed getting to speak to you for a few minutes. (Thanks Glenn)

Glad you and the Kimmey are home safe and I'll talk to you online.

Later Bro,

Bill

Sovereign, ;D I still laugh every time I think about that Reebok suit ;D .... :cool: Thank you !@!

Hangman, you BETTER BELIEVE that I will be looking for you at NEXT YEARS 2nd ANNUAL NIAGARA FALLS GTG !! (y) (y)

As for getting home, I had a MAJOR Tire Malfunction in Baie Comeau, Quebec on the way home. THANKFULLY it happened IN Baie Comeau and NOT on the dirt trail home. A local IRVING garage had to use a LARGE PATCH on the INSIDE of the tire, since several plugs did not stop the leak.
As many of you know, on the way TO NIAGARA, a BOULDER the size of the moon hit my windshield and nearly decapitated Yakky !! :C: :C: Wellllll, thats a little exaggeration but I do have to get my windshield replaced.
AS WELL, I need a little bit of paint retouching on my Av due to flying rocks on the dirt trail that we are forced to call a ROAD out of here!! :E:

Didn't see that on the news about the meteor :rolleyes:. Glad to see you lived. See ya next year at The Falls. (y) Any pictures of the windshield.

I finally got curious and found Labrador City on mapquest. Man Yak, you are in the boonies!!! No wonder you're getting all that road rash on your AV. I do think it would be neat to drive up your way some time and do some Canadian exploring. Maybe in about 7 years or so when my AV already has gotten a couple 100,000 miles or so of its own road rash, and my son is old enough to drive and make the trip with me.

Hey YAK nice meeting you all...ty for the allowing me to rub your head.

How did that cheat sheet read again?

Duneit Dave

(y)Just to say glad to have met you in person," Making sandwiches" butter both sides so youre always covered, AND "long may your big jib draw" >:D

Back