• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Photos by A.J.

A.J.

SM 2003
I will keep this post updated as I upload new photos to my server.

All photos can be seen by going to www.lanche.us, and clicking on GTGs on the right.

I will also post direct links here as they are available.

One aerial photo will be available to all for download. For those that paid for the helicopter ride, all aerial photos will be available for download. I believe this is the fairest thing to do. I am awaiting a list of those who paid from Mr. Bill. As soon as that is made available to me, details will be posted in this thread.
I will be producing a high quality DVD presentation that will blow your socks off. It will contain photos and video set to music. This will be an excellent memento of the weekend. Cost will be $20 plus shipping , with $5 from each DVD going to Tender Wishes. I will have a 100% money back guarantee. More details soon... I need at least a week to get this together.
Also, if you see any photo that you like in the above photo albums, they are available as 8x10 prints on professional photo quality paper for $5 plus shipping.
I'd like to include other members' photos in the DVD. If you have some pictures you would like to have included (no more than 5 please), send them to aj@lanche.us. Please include your membername and any information to go along with the photo. I reserve the right to not include the photo, and to edit the information as I see fit. I will include photo credits at the end (just like in a movie).

I am in of course (y) (y)

All of the stuff that I have seen that A.J. has done is absolutely wonderful.

This will be a great momento to have if you were there or not.

Not to mention the additional funds going to charity.

Sign me up!!

GMAN

Wow, some more great photo's from the gtg (y)

AJ KARMA to you for posting all those pictures, i wanted to be there but am still in therapy for my new knee and advised not to go.
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yakmar said:
...speaking of DIRECTING TRAFFIC!! Ask Sovereign about his verbal run-in with a CABBIE !! (y) (y)

Sovereign, YOU are da MAN!! (y)
:eek: Did the cabbie get a piece of his mind ;D

What awesome photos... waiting for the rest to be posted.... What an awesome cruise... Thanks for all yur hard work!

Nice work AJ (y) (y) (y)
Hope you got to enjoy youself, with all the work you put it
BTW
you take nicer pictures of my truck, >:D than I do
Rich

Back