Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Keep CAFCNA Alive! Become a Supporting Member Today!

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NW Arkansas  (Read 1516 times)

miaoreo

• CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member
  • My dream machine!
NW Arkansas
« on: June 23, 2004, 21:10:16 PM »

So I stopped at the parts store today and bought my amber bulbs for the drl, went around the corner to a park and put them in under a nice shade tree......  drove down to the Dollar Store just to see the lights refected in the store window!  Kewl!

OK now I am ready to look for other AV's with amber drls.  Guess What?  Not a single AV to be seen all the way up 540 to Lowell! Not only no amber drls, NO AVs at all!

OK guys and gals, I know you are out there!  How about it?  Anyone else in NW Arkansas? ???

I love my Avalanche! :A:

'04 Z71 SOM,  bucket seats, Bose 6 cd , billet grill, AV brush guard, chrome tailight guards,  #8 reciever hitch light, Amber DRL's (did it myself).Painting cladding lettering with SOM
 Maglight, Sunvisor decals, XM  Skyfi, 4th of July weekend mod..... the Diamond plate side step and bumper step covers from BigDaddy!

mcrendog

• CAFCNA 2004 Supporting Member
  • Assistant Professor of Mechanical Engineering
    • my site
NW Arkansas
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2004, 21:45:22 PM »

Well I don't technically live in NW Arkansas, I do live in Fort Smith (actually Van Buren) and that's pretty close. I'm up and down 540 all the time. Have you read about the Arkansas Get Together in North Little Rock this weekend?

Where in NW Arkansas are you? I was in Fayeteville last weekend.
My Chevy Avalanche! - 2003 Z66, Arrival Blue WBH with full leather.

Mods: Pinstriping, Tailgate lettering, Amber DRLs, Line of Fire, Billet Fuel Door and the Av tent. http://www.michaelreynolds.com/av.html

Oxcart

• I am your Vader!
Re: NW Arkansas
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 04:37:04 AM »

I'm from hot springs. A bit from nwa. My turn signals are amber, but now I'm thinking of switching them to amber also.

GoldBowTie

• CAFCNA Regional Coordinator
  • Have you hugged your Avalanche today?
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2019, 02:54:32 AM »

I'm from hot springs. A bit from nwa. My turn signals are amber, but now I'm thinking of switching them to amber also.
Huh?
Av #1 2002 Onyx Black Z71  216 MONTHS of ownership (Oct 01 - today) and 68603 miles.
147 GTG's attended in: OH, WV, TN, NY, MI, Canada, IN, NH, KY, GA, PA, NC, IA, and MO.

Av #3 2009 Black LTZ  78 months of ownership (Mar 13 - today) and 149956 miles.
(124594 when bought)
25 GTG's attended in: WV, OH, PA, IN and MI

Av #2 2003 Yellow Z71 WBH  18 MONTHS of ownership (Sep 11 - Mar 13) and 9302 miles added.
(101764 at delivery, 111066 at trade-in) Traded for 2009
19 GTG's attended in: OH, MI, PA, WV

Oxcart

• I am your Vader!
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2019, 05:23:52 AM »

Sorry. My turn signals are amber but I'm thinking of changing my drls to amber also. Famn spellcheck.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 24 queries.