• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

How many are in biloxi, Mobile area?

coolmello

With Biloxi and Mobile being so close do they do their GTG together?

Im from Mobile but stationed at Keesler AFB MS. Got brochure's ready to start tagging folks here in Biloxi. Tagged two today. Many more to go on the base alone. :B:

Close to biloxi.....

Mobile, here
had a small gtg in biloxi in may, let us know over here and we'll get together again. I'm still trying to find someone to do a modding gtg for something.. maybe remote tailgate lock or sail panel lights or anything else time consuming that might be better tackled together

I havent done any modding yet. Due to money and not sure of the theme im going to go for. Either a Jeff Gordon or a American Flag theme. Also want ot get some kind of speaker/DVD setup installed. Checking out different Guards to see if I want one of those too. Looking into whether or not to get a spray on bedliner done. Due to water underneath the rubber bedliner. Not to sure about the amber lights. Just makes you daytime lights reddish color correct? Trying to look at as many peoples AVs as possible for ideas. Hoping to cruise with several other Avs in a GTG someday. Of course its hard with 3 kids. But I told my wife that im going to one of these days ;D

Brandon, MS here (just outside of Jackson) we have a few members here in the Jackson area, kind of been busy the past couple of months. We just had a GTG down there in late May. Would be interested in another one soon.

Michael

I'll be at Keesler Sunday.  Going to be at 2AF for the next 4 months.  I see a GTG coming to that area soon >:D

Loggie said:
I'll be at Keesler Sunday. Going to be at 2AF for the next 4 months. I see a GTG coming to that area soon >:D
Good to know..

Cannot get away sunday and week after due to work...

but need to do something during your stay...

avi0922 said:
Gulfport here

:welcome: to the club.  great group of folks out there (y)

avi0922 said:
Thankyou thats good to know im glad i found a group that enjoys avi's as much as i do... (y)

Wish I was still there, had a blast.  I might just have to make that trip again.  Maybe you?ll see a GTG soon

I'm originally from Mobile, now live in Slidell, La. anywhere along the coast would be great! (y)

Back