• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

King of The Hill - Lifted Nation Members

new2Chevy

Charter Member
SM 2004
Hey guys,

I think I've added everyone who sent in submissions so far...What I'd like to do now is each month pick an AV to showcase. This won't be a competition or voting matter. I will simply add all names to a hat and drawn a new one each month.

This weekend I will draw the first name. After I get it, I'll contact that person and you can send me as many additional pictures upto 15-20 and I'll make a showcase page. YOu can provide me with any info that you want on your showcase page. Pics of your rig, family etc...whatever.

So EVERYONE will get a showcase page eventuallly.

Is a month to long? Should I do it every 2 weeks?

What ya'll think of the idea?

Mud!

Every 2 weeks or so would be cool, but may be hard to keep up with :cautious: Whatever works for you (y)

<==== trying to butter Mudbug up, to be featured first >:D

OviedoAV said:
Every 2 weeks or so would be cool, but may be hard to keep up with :cautious: Whatever works for you (y)

<==== trying to butter Mudbug up, to be featured first >:D

tell ya'll wahat...I will feature the AV's in order of who replies to this topic! then if not all the owners reply, I'll start pulling from a Hat.

So Ovie - Zip me up some pics and a write up on whatever you want on your page. I'll have it ready for the 1st week of August. Then try to do it every 2 weeks or so. 1 month would be ok, but I don't want the last person in the group to be featured over a year from now! LOL...we have over 12 and counting...

Mud!

I think that's a great idea, every two weeks may keep you busy though, I need a reason to take some pics, the only good ones I have are the ones you took Mud

Mud, that sounds like a very :cool: idea. My Av is being lifted right now >:D Hope to have it back Thursday night or Friday morning. This is what it looks like so far.

Attachments

• Av_006.jpg
    Av_006.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 866
What color??? Different or just re-doing it?

Also, if any of you do webdesign and would rather create your own page, please do so. I'll add it to the site.

Remember - All other Nations are beneath us - Period.

Mud!

Actually my truck was parked at true value when a wind storm blew in and and blew some kiddie pools across the parking lot and across my truck. Needlless to say true value is having my truck re-painted. It looked like someone took a sos pad to it.

sphyrnidae69 said:
Mud, that sounds like a very :cool: idea. My Av is being lifted right now >:D Hope to have it back Thursday night or Friday morning. This is what it looks like so far.

It's friday morning...I want pics by Friday night!!!

Mud!

Thats a cool idea Mud (y). I'd say 2-4 weeks is the best.

-James. :cool:

Think I could be added to the "Lifted Nation" list. I could send you a picture if you need it. It is the same as the one in my avatar, just larger.

Ok, i need to work on the next King of the Hill which is Suthrncop. Yo dude, send me any pics an info you want any type of theme you want also. Music? etc...on your page.

This is the order so far after Suthern:

sphyrnidae69
Shrekzz
james21
greymetZ71

If you guys would email me at liftednation@2bignutz.com with any pictures, ,stats, data..etc you want on your personal page I can get started.

Thanks!

I'll get some pics in the morning if that's ok, they screwed up my schedule and I'm swamped right now..
Thanks

suthrncop66 said:
I'll get some pics in the morning if that's ok, they screwed up my schedule and I'm swamped right now..
Thanks

That's cool bro...I won't be able to work on it tonight anyhows. You taking new pics of it? Half naked women on the rig would be cool if so...(just a suggestion) lol...j/k....no wait, i'm serious!

Mud!

Mud have you got anywhere with changing out the "King of the Hill".

New "King Of The Hill" looks pretty good (y). Really like the flames pedals >:D, and the offroad lights.

Truck is looking sweet Suthrncop. Where did you get the scrape plate in front? Did it come with the lift? Looks great!

Fireeater

p.s.-vaccuum

Are you going with an SOR bumper or Road Armor? Either way I'm sure it will look sweet (y).

Back