• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Expenditures from Niagara Falls GTG

rreidAV03

SM 2003
Did I miss the posting of the finacial breakdown from the Niagara Falls GTG?
Just wondering as I know the NF GTG Committee said they would do that ;)

TIA
Bob

TNAV said:
Did I miss the posting of the finacial breakdown from the Niagara Falls GTG?
Just wondering as I know the NF GTG Committee said they would do that ;)

TIA
Bob

(WHILE SWIGGING SCREECH) *burp* The numbers are being crunched as we speak!! Once the final tally is available, it will be posted for everyone's knowledge!! We thank you for you patience!!! ;D ;D

(DISCLAIMER: THe above stated facts may be true or fictional!! I have NO idea what goes on, as I was only given a T-SHIRT and committee tag to achieve the required budget!) ;D

Yak is correct about the numbers. MrBill has tried to call a committee meeting to verify all accounts, but we are having trouble getting together due to vacations. We will get the numbers out to everyone shortly, sorry its taking so long.
Chris

darcar said:
Yak is correct about the numbers. MrBill has tried to call a committee meeting to verify all accounts, but we are having trouble getting together due to vacations. We will get the numbers out to everyone shortly, sorry its taking so long.
Chris

*wiping sweat from brow* Whew!! Saved by the Bell!! :p ;D

TNAV said:
We're still here, just went through another round of PM's to try to set a meeting date... We're working on a time when most of us can get together, but it is tough this time of year. :E:

(We're all too busy having fun with our Avs!) :cool:

-- SS

BTT
How much did we donate to the charity?
It is now September and we or at least I haven't seen or heard a thing :(

TNAV said:
BTT

TNAV, please forgive the committee for still not having much definitive information. They are working as best they can, but the problem is getting everyone together at a common time, in the face of vacations, work schedules, etc.
I am sure that as soon as possible, information should be available. (y)

WIth Respect,
Darryl.

DISCLAIMER:: I am NOT an official part of the committee, but I bought the T-SHIRT!! If I am stepping on ANYONES toes here, please let me know, and I will remove this post!

:)

TNAV said:
BTT
The total amount donated to Tender Wishes was $950.00 Cdn. We raised a total of $495.00 on the back up camera, and $200.00 in donations. This was a combination of US and CDN. funds. Once exchange was calculated the total donation was $950.00. Tender Wishes has given us a plaque in recognition of this donation which will be displayed during Avs Cruise Niagara 2005. Tender Wishes foundation was very grateful of this donation and very pleased of our success. Thanks to all who donated.
I apologize for being so late with this information. We wanted to have a committee meeting before releasing any totals, unfortunately we havent had a day where we could get everyone together. We do have a meeting scheduled a couple weeks from now to clean up all accounts, regardless this meeting doesnt effect the total amount contributed to Tender Wishes, again we apologize for not releasing this information sooner.
Chris

darcar said:
The total amount donated to Tender Wishes was $950.00 Cdn. We raised a total of $495.00 on the back up camera, and $200.00 in donations. This was a combination of US and CDN. funds. Once exchange was calculated the total donation was $950.00. Tender Wishes has given us a plaque in recognition of this donation which will be displayed during Avs Cruise Niagara 2005. Tender Wishes foundation was very grateful of this donation and very pleased of our success. Thanks to all who donated.
I apologize for being so late with this information. We wanted to have a committee meeting before releasing any totals, unfortunately we havent had a day where we could get everyone together. We do have a meeting scheduled a couple weeks from now to clean up all accounts, regardless this meeting doesnt effect the total amount contributed to Tender Wishes, again we apologize for not releasing this information sooner.
Chris

Thanks DarCar! (y)

darcar said:
Chris
Thanks Chris appreciate you posting our Charity donation ;)
I look forward to seeing the final financial statement from the NF GTG Committee :)

Thanks Again
Bob

darcar said:

Chris
So, is it official? There will be an "AVs Cruise Niagara 2005" (y) Dates ???

Congrats to the Committee for all your swell efforts in making AVs Cruise Niagara 2004 a great success (y) (y) (y)

Grandpa said:
So, is it official? There will be an "AVs Cruise Niagara 2005" (y) Dates ???

Congrats to the Committee for all your swell efforts in making AVs Cruise Niagara 2004 a great success (y) (y) (y)

OF COURSE there is a NIAGARA FALLS 2005 !! Thats why we have dubbed this an ANNUAL EVENT!! :love:

Interesting...

Now SEPT.9TH and NO FINANCIAL STATEMENT YET

Did the "TENDER WISH" Foundation acknowledge funds received via official receipt along with the thank you and plaque.

P.S. As far as comments go "REPLIES"... I think that ONLY official commitee members should be replying, as there the only one's that KNOW what in going on.

G.

DragonSlayer1 said:
Interesting...

Now SEPT.9TH and NO FINANCIAL STATEMENT YET

Did the "TENDER WISH" Foundation acknowledge funds received via official receipt along with the thank you and plaque.

P.S. As far as comments go "REPLIES"... I think that ONLY official commitee members should be replying , as there the only one's that KNOW what in going on.

G.

I THINK SOMONE HAS A JEALOUS OR MISTRUSTFUL BUG IN THEIR A$$!!! BUt thats ok, Gino, cuz you are ITALIAN and I accept you even WITH that one major fault!! ;) ;D :love:

BTW, that translates into :: :p :p :p in NewFieNese!! >:D

LIke Darcar and SS stated above .. we have not been able to meet face to face since the gtg .. Our summer scheduals just did not allow to meet.. I can also assure anyone who is wondering if .. "the committe"made any money off this event .. we did not!!!! We all incured out of pocket expenses without issue!!! Some more than others ( Mr Bill :love:) This was due to the fact it was our first time trying to organize an event of this type and last minute glitches that arose.. Money that was made through the raffel and things went directly to the charity .. If we went over budget on other things we ate it .. When we have the meeting I asure you bill will post the results ... Hope this helps to clear up any confusion..

Nats

edit : sp

I think some people need to relax and remember that everyone involved volunteered their time, a lot of time, to make the cruise happen.

If there is no financial statement posted, so what, does anyone really think someone is getting away with something?

Relax.

... Not a matter of someone having a "JEALOUS OR MISTRUSTFUL BUG IN THEIR A$$!!!" Comment Darryl I think "U" should keep thos comments to your self or call me about it.

U want to take personal shots/attakts on me... be my guest!

We were told that "full disclosure" was going to be issued, so I'm asking where is it.

I know the commitee members are out of pocket (they should of recovered that from the moneys collected), NO I don't think anyone is getting away with anything NOT do I elude to that. All I want to know is exact figures collected.

As I have run other many funtions and served and many commitee's where moneys wer collected, so I do know what is involed and the time member need to put in in order to get things done. But I also know # are kept.

MR.BILL, as I stated before "YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB" putting this together

No peanut galery or honerary replies required.

P.S. This is my word on this, Concider it my .02? worth

DragonSlayer1 said:
... Not a matter of someone having a "JEALOUS OR MISTRUSTFUL BUG IN THEIR A$$!!!" Comment Darryl I think "U" should keep thos comments to your self or call me about it.

U want to take personal shots/attakts on me... be my guest!

We were told that "full disclosure" was going to be issued, so I'm asking where is it.

I know the commitee members are out of pocket (they should of recovered that from the moneys collected), NO I don't think anyone is getting away with anything NOT do I elude to that. All I want to know is exact figures collected.

As I have run other many funtions and served and many commitee's where moneys wer collected, so I do know what is involed and the time member need to put in in order to get things done. But I also know # are kept.

MR.BILL, as I stated before "YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB" putting this together

No peanut galery or honerary replies required.

P.S. This is my word on this, Concider it my .02? worth

Relaxation techniques are the key!!! All comes in due time!! :cool:
No personal attack meant, you should know be better than that by now. I should have known better than to make a funny towards you...... my utmost apologies.

Back