• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI-II.....List of Attendees

TINMAN

SM 2003
Halloween_in_the_Garden.jpg

1 Hoss...FL
6001.jpg

2 EarthQuake...TN
1068.jpg

3 OviedoAV...FL
7838.jpg

4 drress...NC
5 Hangman...FL
2583.jpg

6 Zukracer...NC
3365.gif

7 Hug_R_AV...GA
10936.jpg

8 Wvusquash...GA
2654.jpg

9 Lord Aries...FL
8647.jpg

10 Redfeather...SC
Avalanche_-_Danger_Sign.gif

11 Lanman1...SC
Calvin_And_Hobbes_-_Evil_Calvin.gif

12 Ga.hillbillies...GA
13 Tinman...GA
2819.gif

14 mmdavidw...NJ, (via Florida)
767.jpg

15 Sourmash...FL
14695.jpg

16 aetatis...GA
8420.jpg

17 davidw55...NC
135.jpg

18 Bigdaddy...GA
5329.jpg

19 Dune Coon...FL
20 Jstbad...VA
13587.jpg

21 BootheRedneck
Cartoons_-_Boo_Boo.gif

22 Bill West...KiX96 Avalanche
40.jpg

23 Texascwgrl...OH
431.gif

24 Musiks...KY
1186.gif

25 Wiki...SC
Animals_-_Dog.gif

26 Ghost...FL
589.gif

27 TRzAV...GA
3574.jpg

28 oneplug...FL
8294.gif

29 BADAV...NC
5396.jpg

30 madame aetatis...GA
16011.jpg

31 docopharm...NC
4647.gif

32 North Face Will...AL
5707.jpg

33 Obsydian...FL
11312.jpg

34 Lonewolfbd...FL
10284.gif

35 Bigblock...VA
1899.jpg

36 Bossblock 05...VA
37 mnr602
Rugrats_-_Chuckie.gif

38 Alohapiper...TN
13815.jpg

39 AVFarmer...TN
13981.jpg

40 Ranger66...AL
13972.gif

42 420greg...FL
15104.gif

41 CorkeyDarnell...GA
42 Ouietman...AL
Flag_-_United_States.gif

43 PHaze67...AL
44 jmcgoun...FL
10331.jpg

45 Joeface...NC
8044.gif

46 DamonCollins...FL
South_Park_-_Cartman.gif

47 JohnBChef...FL
11993.jpg

48 Willyorca...NJ
underwater_mean_fish.gif

49 Lonewolf1fl...FL
South_Park_-_Timmay.gif

50 Bonesaw...NJ
8150.jpg

51 Bayside
6885.gif

52 Bigbaddy1...GA
53 spacegator...FL
10824.gif

54 Just_Jeepin...OH
Calvin_And_Hobbes_-_Hobbes_3.gif

55 gatorray...FL
6613.jpg

56 russpang...FL
15255.jpg

57 corvettejoe...FL
58 Zoojelly...FL
59 Ginman...FL
4993.jpg

60 OttoMann...GA
61 ejaent...FL
62 ExecucareAV...FL

62 members + 40 guest + 25 AV Kids = 55 Avalanches

Directions to Ocean Plaza Beach Resort from Interstate 95, exit I-16 East toward Savannah. Remain on I-16 East until it becomes Montgomery Street. Take Montgomery Street north to Bay Street. Make a right on Bay Street which is also known as US Highway 80 East. After traveling 20 minutes you will arrive on Tybee Island.

I'm shocked that Rich was 4th in line. Usually at this point of scheduling a GTG he's still at "no" and two weeks before even going into "slim possibility".

This time he skipped "no way", "not a chance", "slight maybe", "possibly coming", "can make it if my wife lets me", "can make it if my wife comes with me" and "will probably be there" right to "Yep, be there."

Way to go Riich!

Now, what about Ghost? ??? >:D

And of course....................kodio?

Damn you and all these activities! ;)

At the rate things are going here lately, with one storm having torn up so much and the potential for another coming fast behind it, I will likely be caught up and able to go "play" sometime early in November (200:cool:

Just about have the Arcadia customer's operations back to 100% pre-storm condition, and have another customer (title company) that has recognized a need (read that to be "Wow, we can make some money off this tragedy") for title offices in the storm-ravaged areas. Of course they want to be opened ASAP, so getting equipment together and configured for all of those just adds to the joy.

Sorry, I'll be put down as a definite "No" on this one too :(

I'm beginning to think that you could hold a GtG in my back yard and I'd miss it.

OviedoAV said:
DougD said:
I'm beginning to think that you could hold a GtG in my back yard and I'd miss it.

Well, hopefully after Frances, we still have a backyard :rolleyes: :p

Yeah, Projected course is upper East Coast around Jacksonville to Savannah (again). Fortunately, it's well over a week away from hitting our coastline.

After seeing waht Chuck did to our West coast, I might be inclined to take a road trip...Any followers?

Hangman

OviedoAV said:

You will, it might not be usable other than to create a HUGE bonfire :eek:

Hangman: Just saw your post. In all seriousness, please be safe. Take care of your beauty and your babies. :love: I can't believe the hurricanes this year. :(

Have we heard a "time line" on this last one?
S

"Hangman" said:
OviedoAV said:
DougD said:

Yeah, Projected course is upper East Coast around Jacksonville to Savannah (again). Fortunately, it's well over a week away from hitting our coastline.

After seeing waht Chuck did to our West coast, I might be inclined to take a road trip...Any followers?

Hangman

When and where is this GTG? I'll be in GA Oct 1-10! Would like to see and meet other AV's. I won't have mine with me but would still like to maybe go!

Boy would that be weird, my first GTG about 1200 miles away from home! :eek:

BAT where are you going to be.. I am sure you will be able to cross paths with some of us..

FL Boys you all be careful, and if you need a place to stay, we have room.. Not sure what the house will look like after you all leave, but its ok now..

Sherr I think it is projected to hit over the weekend

edited for typos oops

Hug_R_Av said:
BAT where are you going to be.. I am sure you will be able to cross paths with some of us..

FL Boys you all be careful, and if you need a place to stay, we have room.. Not sure what the house will look like after you all leave, but its ok now..

edited for typos oops

YOU may be the one looking for refuge.

Track is far out, of course, but could be Jax-Savannah and right up the gut of Georgia much like Charley went up the gut of Florida.

Personally, I think we should all line the east coast, drink plenty of beer and eat plenty of beans, and generate our own warm air mass that pushes out to sea and prevents the storm from approaching land.

Would have been a classic I would think..

and yes your right, it could be 1994 all over again. The last time, we got hit in a big way..

Hug_R_Av said:

edited for typos oops

I'll be in Warner Robins. Visiting my brother-in-law and his family.

BAT you have mail.. You will be right down the road from me (Macon) and up the road from TRzAV (kathleen)

p.s. this GTG is at the end of the month.. >:D

DougD said:
YOU may be the one looking for refuge.

Track is far out, of course, but could be Jax-Savannah and right up the gut of Georgia much like Charley went up the gut of Florida.

Personally, I think we should all line the east coast, drink plenty of beer and eat plenty of beans, and generate our own warm air mass that pushes out to sea and prevents the storm from approaching land.

Just make sure it's enough of a warm air mass to push it WAY out. I don't want it looping back in up here in MA. Either one of them, the storm or your air mass!

Hug_R_Av said:
Would have been a classic I would think..

and yes your right, it could be 1994 all over again. The last time, we got hit in a big way..

I've been known for a good many "strange" things, but I doubt I'd like a notable post # to be remembered in that fashion ;)

BAT said:
Just make sure it's enough of a warm air mass to push it WAY out. I don't want it looping back in up here in MA. Either one of them, the storm or your air mass!

This isn't a solo effort, if you want it to steer clear, I suggest you work on the eastern seaboard of MA then ;)

There's a LOT of coastline to protect, and a LOT of farmers and beer producers to keep in business.

Hug_R_Av said:
BAT you have mail.. You will be right down the road from me (Macon) and up the road from TRzAV (kathleen)

p.s. this GTG is at the end of the month.. >:D

My brother-in-law works in Macon!! It's the new mill/ distributor "WoodPro". Heard of it?

BlondeSherr said:
Hangman: Just saw your post. In all seriousness, please be safe. Take care of your beauty and your babies. :love: I can't believe the hurricanes this year. :(

Have we heard a "time line" on this last one?
S

The best guess right now would be the middle to the end of next week....Still a little early to worry about though.

Hangman

ok ok ok, please lets STAY ON TOPIC!!!!

maybe I'm just sufferin from male menopause but just once I'd like to see you guys keep things on topic, is it really that much to ask? :eek:

zukracer said:
ok ok ok, please lets STAY ON TOPIC!!!!

maybe I'm just sufferin from male menopause but just once I'd like to see you guys keep things on topic, is it really that much to ask? :eek:

Sorry! :6:
I have a bad habbit of doin' that.
Looks like I'll just miss this one due to dates of my trip. :C:

Back