• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

SR-3 What time are you Rollin out

avz66

Charter Member
SM 2009
SM 2007
SM 2004
SM 2003
What time is everyone takin off too Palo Dura. We are planning on leaving around 3:00 a.m. Friday morning.

Austin and SA people. We will meet in Frederickburg, TX at 5pm Friday(ready to depart) and arrive in Canyon by 12am (midnight) we should have a convoy of 6 or 7 trucks. If changes come around I will let you know.
Chubbs
Miss AV
Moon Crab
Refugio AV
Davehand
ATXLanche
Tribal AV

Change of plans for me I'll be staying with Chubbs on Thursday night and will be heading out Friday morning.

I'm in Impact and will be heading up from here Thursday morning, but I'm thinking of spending the night near Caprock Canyon State Park. Maybe in Quitaque if they have a motel.

Maybe on the way back you could cruise through Impact. It's not much out of your way. Just go through Abilene and you'll be within a mile.

See everyone Friday!

Tribal AV said:
Austin and SA people. We will meet in Frederickburg, TX at 5pm Friday(ready to depart) and arrive in Canyon by 12am (midnight) we should have a convoy of 6 or 7 trucks. If changes come around I will let you know.
Chubbs
Miss AV
Moon Crab
Refugio AV
Davehand
ATXLanche
Tribal AV
You all have a safe trip down, we will see ya there.......oh "And we'll leave the light on for you".....see ya friday......

I'll be there! After seeing my doctor today and gettting the OK to go on this trip as a passenger.

I'll see you guys and gals in Canyon TX!!!!!!

I'll be riding along with MoonCrab! ;D

MissAvalanche said:
I'll be there! After seeing my doctor today and gettting the OK to go on this trip as a passenger.

I'll see you guys and gals in Canyon TX!!!!!!

I'll be riding along with MoonCrab! ;D
Great to hear you will make it (y) :love:. if you feel the need to be behind the wheel you can use mine, you'll probably have withdrawls......he,he, ;). Have a safe trip down......Tazman

Tazman said:
Great to hear you will make it (y) :love:. if you feel the need to be behind the wheel you can use mine, you'll probably have withdrawls......he,he, ;). Have a safe trip down......Tazman

cool thanks Tazman! If I get withdrawls I will definitely get behind the wheel of your Indigo Blue AV!!!

Hey I have something for you and Mrs. Tazman! I'll be sure to take them along with me!

Back