• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Flag poles at Tybee

musiks

I just wanted to let the good folks making the trip to STI-II, that I will be bringing flag Poles with me. I want to bring enough poles with me. So if you want one let me know and I will put your name on the list.

Price 90.00 powdercoated
Shipping = Frosty beverage

List

Sourmash 1
Docopharm

Ian
russpang
JohnBChef

Attachments

• 7817.jpg
    7817.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 9
This is really a great deal folks. Sure does look nice flying your favorite flag at a football game, but especially GTG cruises!!! Can't wait to get mine! :cool:

A certain kind? tiedowns? How does it attach?

Is there a detailed pic of the pole?

OviedoAV said:
3X5 ( I think) Someone correct me if I am wrong.

Allow me... >:D

3 Feet for the height and 5 feet for the length.... Make sure it has brass or steel grommets for the attachment points, triple stiching and is rated for flying in up to at least 50mph winds.

Hey Russ, I have an extra US Flag if you would like it Just let me know.. Brass grommets and triple stitched and all

MUSIKS,

Put me on the list for a pole!!

I want mine powdercoated in SOM! ;D

Musiks,
I'm interested in a flag pole what would it cost for s&h to mass. zip is 01701?
Does it come with a flag?
Thanks
:B: :B:MundsZ71 :B: :B:

Wish I could get in on this but $90 is a bit steep fo us right now.. :6:

Oh well.. . May be next time...

I will have my bumper flag pole with us and it is up for sale Joe.

Get with me if your interested. You'll have to get a flag though??

Don't know when Musiks is leaving to go to STI-II; you might want to PM him in case he hasn't left yet. He would be more likely to see it.

Sourmash

think he and the crew up there are heading out early friday morning....PM is a good idea though (y)

OK Gatorray and Bonesaw. I am waiting to see if the other set of poles will be ready for me by tomorrow night. I will post the info tomorow.
I am hoping that they will be ready.

MUSIKS said:
OK Gatorray and Bonesaw. I am waiting to see if the other set of poles will be ready for me by tomorrow night. I will post the info tomorow.
I am hoping that they will be ready.

Sweet...fingers are crossed.

Back