• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Friday Night Activities..Florida Crew

OviedoAV

SM 2004
Ok guys. Tinman has has given us the opportunity to have some fun here. He has given us the use of the Garden Room #2 to have some fun with on Friday night. So lets start getting some input here on what to do with it. We should have the room available from 9PM-2AM. I would like to keep it family friendly since so many people will have children(including me). What should we do to throw a "Florida Style" party. Should it be some sort of Hurricane party ??? Please post your ideas here. Joe and Aries, we will be waiting for your input ;) ;D

Island party...hula hoops and limbo for the kids; tropical drinks, flowery shirts, RJ's gas blender ?

Can I give ideas even though I can't attend :6:

RichUF said:
Island party...hula hoops and limbo for the kids; tropical drinks, flowery shirts, RJ's gas blender ?

Yes you can, and I like those. As long as Joe doesn't wear a grass skirt :9:

Maybe Abuelito can bring a pinata,,,one that looks like Joe yunno,,but that might scare the little ninos,,,no wait,,they would be blindfolding :2: your man in the field passed out Soumash

OviedoAV said:
Yes you can, and I like those. As long as Joe doesn't wear a grass skirt :9:

As Jeff Foxworthy noted on his family Vacation to Hawaii:
"My Uncle Peter got up on the stage in his grass skirt and after about 30 seconds we realized that Uncle Peter wasn't wearing any under wear under his skirt!" when we asked him why? He said "Well, I noticed I had a hole in my draws and I didn't want to embarrass myself!"

Personal Terms Of Service Disclaimer: Please note that this is not a word for word quote from Jeff Foxworthy. Lord Aries will not be held responsible for you or anyone you know receiving a TOS notice should one be issued as result of his post in this or any thread.
I am Lord Aries and I approve this message.

RichUF said:

Tropical drinks are for wussy's!!! 151 Rum shoots, Vodka and Rockstar (Stimulant and depressant all in one glass!), Liquid Cocane, Red Death and Guinness, Guinness and more Guinness... Now thats a party!!! >:D

P.S. Who's bringin' the hot chics? ;)

Personal Terms Of Service Disclaimer: Lord Aries does not endorse underage drinking. Lord Aries does endorse getting drunk with the Florida chapter if you are looking to have fun and hang out with your buddies, how ever Lord Aries will not be held responsible for any embarrassing pictures that might be taken of you when you are passed out and posted on the internet at multiple websites. These pictures could included one or more of the following scenarios; you with funny things written on your head with magic marker, you with a dress on, body hair removal and always will include pictures of you passed out naked on the hood of your Avalanche. Lord Aries will not be held responsible for you not having fun while hanging out with the Florida Chapter because of your own uptightness. Lord Aries will not be held responsible for you or anyone you know receiving a TOS notice should one be issued as result of his post in this or any thread.
I am Lord Aries and I approve this message.

How about some ...GAMES... of chance like...POKER. >:D or Texas holdem or...well you get the picture.

Friendly though nickle, dime, quarter. I'm in. ;D

Mike :cool:

Party Night Agenda:

4:00pm - Begin consuming alcoholic Beverages (not that we ever stopped)
5:00PM - Snacks and continue consuming alcoholic Beverages
6:00pm - Food of some kind and consuming alcoholic Beverages
7:30pm - Desert of some kind and consuming alcoholic Beverages
8:00pm - Joe's Hawaiian Hula Fire Dance
8:05pm - Throw up after watching Joe's Hawaiian Hula Fire Dance
8:10pm - Resume consuming alcoholic Beverages
9:00pm - Drunken Pi?ata Contest
9:30pm - Drunken Pin the Tail on The Joe contest
10:00pm - Drunken Limbo Contest
11:00pm - Drunken Conga Line
12:00pm - Drunken Sing Along with Hangman; Song Title ?Oh Rich, you wuss. Why did you not come to the party again??
12:30pm - Take Funny Pictures of People passed out
1:00am - Find a Drunken single person of the opposite sex to take back to your room and pass out before you actually do anything

"I am Lord Aries and I approve this message."

Personal Terms Of Service Disclaimer: Lord Aries does not endorse underage drinking. Lord Aries does endorse getting drunk with the Florida chapter if you are looking to have fun and hang out with your buddies, how ever Lord Aries will not be held responsible for any embarrassing pictures that might be taken of you when you are passed out and posted on the internet at multiple websites. These pictures could included one or more of the following scenarios; you with funny things written on your head with magic marker, you with a dress on, body hair removal and always will include pictures of you passed out naked on the hood of your Avalanche. Lord Aries will not be held responsible for you not having fun while hanging out with the Florida Chapter because of your own uptightness. Lord Aries will not be held responsible for you or anyone you know receiving a TOS notice should one be issued as result of his post in this or any thread.

Bigblock said:
How about some ...GAMES... of chance like...POKER. >:D or Texas holdem or...well you get the picture.

Friendly though nickle, dime, quarter. I'm in. ;D

Mike :cool:
I like the sounds of that.... >:D Can bring some nice poker chips if needed..

Whoa dude you are a party in it of yourself! :B:

If any fires or explosions happen at least I know
where the garden room is so I know where to flee
from! ;D

I love the "I approved this message.." btw

Ian

Lord Aries said:
Who said strip poker? WOOHOO!!!! >:D

Uh Hmmmm.... Strip Poker... Aries did you consider who you would be playing with... Do you really want to be sitting around at a table half naked playing cards with a bunch of GUYS " Okay sorry Huggy Gotta lose your boxers now!!!"

Uh Noooooooooo.

Now Strippers??? Might be an option. What happens at STI-II Stays there!

JohnBChef said:
Uh Hmmmm.... Strip Poker... Aries did you consider who you would be playing with... Do you really want to be sitting around at a table half naked playing cards with a bunch of GUYS " Okay sorry Huggy Gotta lose your boxers now!!!"

Uh Noooooooooo.

For a price... ;) >:D

JohnBChef said:

Uh Noooooooooo.

Now thats funny, Huggy lose my boxers?? Now that would be scary, as I dont think I could lose that many hands buy you never know..
ps John, I didnt realize you saw my boxers.. I didnt think anyone would find that pic..

p..s. yes I know I just opened myself up for a world of hurt..

Ok so where are we with this.. I need to know what I need to bring

OviedoAV....It's OK to sandbag Friday night's non parking lot details.The nice folks at OPBR understand unexpected >:D activities are quiet normal.

Tinman said:
OviedoAV....It's OK to sandbag Friday night's non parking lot details.The nice folks at OPBR understand unexpected >:D activities are quiet normal.

And miss Joe's Fire Hula Dance!!!??? NEVER!!!! >:D

Lord Aries said:
Party Night Agenda:

4:00pm - Begin consuming alcoholic Beverages (not that we ever stopped)
5:00PM - Snacks and continue consuming alcoholic Beverages
6:00pm - Food of some kind and consuming alcoholic Beverages
7:30pm - Desert of some kind and consuming alcoholic Beverages
8:00pm - Joe's Hawaiian Hula Fire Dance
8:05pm - Throw up after watching Joe's Hawaiian Hula Fire Dance
8:10pm - Resume consuming alcoholic Beverages
9:00pm - Drunken Pi?ata Contest
9:30pm - Drunken Pin the Tail on The Joe contest
10:00pm - Drunken Limbo Contest
11:00pm - Drunken Conga Line
12:00pm - Drunken Sing Along with Hangman; Song Title ?Oh Rich, you wuss. Why did you not come to the party again??12:30pm - Take Funny Pictures of People passed out
1:00am - Find a Drunken single person of the opposite sex to take back to your room and pass out before you actually do anything

I go out of town for a few days and I come back to this....You all know I can't sing :C:

The rest sounds good though....except for Strip poker with Aries. :D:

Hangman

Tinman said:

Unfortunately, I am not sandbagging :-[ Just extremely busy here, and doesn't look like it will be getting better soon. Just check my post counts since the last hurricane. We need to get some ideas rolling for this though. Were is JOe P. when you need him ???

OviedoAV said:
Unfortunately, I am not sandbagging :-[ Just extremely busy here, and doesn't look like it will be getting better soon. Just check my post counts since the last hurricane. We need to get some ideas rolling for this though. Were is JOe P. when you need him ???

Either he has no power again or he has lost all love for us and CAFCNA... :6:

Didnt mind the tropical idea.. Maybe even tropical costumes..

Hug_R_Av said:
Didnt mind the tropical idea.. Maybe even tropical costumes..

Oh please... You just want to wear a coconut bra in public and show off your man breasts... :rolleyes: LoL

Back