• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

laughlin anyone?

dunes_av

SM 2003
hey guys... here the thread with details...

http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php?board=62;action=display;threadid=34646

Lot's of fun last year; well worth it. Combine it with other things and make it even a better trip..

Chris In CO said:
This is something worth thinking about! I've always wanted to go there anyways.......hmmmm....... :)

Chris, maybe we should inquire about a group run? I always did the Laughlin River Run when I lived in SoCal. It is a great place. We could make it with 1 over night stay. I think it would be great to have CO represented?

Lloyd

Hey Lloyd,

It's only 850 miles, this could work, depends on the weather of course!

My son and I drove to Vega$ for a hockey tourney once, we had a lot of fun! We stopped in ... hmm ... Green"something" for the overnight stay, but that is only because I was the only driver.

We could probably pound this out in one day, about 12 or 13 hours?

Chris

I hope you can work out the details and join us! Would be cool to see/meet you there.

Todd

Chris In CO said:
Hey Lloyd,

It's only 850 miles, this could work, depends on the weather of course!

My son and I drove to Vega$ for a hockey tourney once, we had a lot of fun! We stopped in ... hmm ... Green"something" for the overnight stay, but that is only because I was the only driver.

We could probably pound this out in one day, about 12 or 13 hours?

Chris

If you drove I-70, perhaps you mean Green River, in Eastern UT. ?

LOL, thank you, I knew it was Green-something-or-other! We just grabbed a hotel on the strip, it wasn't that nice, to say the least! Didn't smell that good, it was easy to get up and get going again!

Christine

So much for cheap motels... But the good ones have to support the swimming pools, etc. that few use when traveling through.

Back