• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Next Level - Colorado Springs Chapter

BUMP!!

All of you guys near the Springs should try to support Joe on this. I will join you all when I can. Joe is a great guy if you all have not met him!!!

Steve
Castle Rock AV

Joe, we would love to come down...errr up....down/up to Colorado Springs for GTG!

I know, make it on a Sunday when the Broncos play on Monday night! Saturdays are usually out for us, too busy running the squids to their events, but Sundays are usually wide open.

We would love to make it!

Chris

Thanks Steve and Chris!!!

Looks like I have my work cut out for me. ;)

I'll just have to get 'er done!

GetErDone1.jpg

:2:

Guess I've been watching too much Blue Collar TV. Funny, I just watched the end of a NASCAR race, too.

Yep, it's a staged pic! That's not even a real beer can - the top screws off and you can store things in it. >:D

Hmmm, maybe that's not the image a coordinator should have, though. Nah, it's all in good fun!

Thanks again!

-Joe

"My sister is covered in moles...."
"I was arrested for being drunk in pubbbbbblic"

Joe, we listen to that CD more than you would imagine, have it memorized almost, lol ;D :D ;D :D.

Get ER Done!

Christine

not sure if this thread is dead or not......BUT i do happen to live in the springs (or rather ft carson) and was wondering if theres anyone out there near me??

The Connecticut Chapter was out there a couple of years ago and met some of the Colorado Chapter that was active and they were a great bunch. We had a great time!!

Hey there Colorado!!

WASSSSUP???

GMAN

In Castle Rock...

Lets have an Avy GTG!!!  I pass through the Springs all the time on my way to my property in Park County. 

Lets have a meet at Rudy's BBQ or something!! 

Come on Colorado Avy owners!!!! :wave:

hey wyoming chapter has been pretty dead too..... maybe see if we could do a gtg for the area im willing to travel  (y)

wyotonka said:
hey wyoming chapter has been pretty dead too..... maybe see if we could do a gtg for the area im willing to travel  (y)

Yeah...CO and WY seem to be quiet.  Hey, do you plan on heading to Cheyenne Frontier Days this year?  I think I'll pack my family up and tow the travel trailer up to Cheyenne in July for a few days. 

Heck I may even go to Laramie to bust a few coyotes before it gets too warm.

Love the matching ATV by the way!  Sold mine....dammit!

thanks! the atv was bought years before the truck though i think it was more coincidence lol im not sure my roomate and i have been talking about possibly going to cheyenne frontier days... would be pretty cool i have never been  (y)

Hey... we have a lot of avy folks here in the springs.  We used to get together every summer a few times but it has died out the last 3-4 years.  we did a maintenance GTG at http://springsautoandtruck.com/ 

Ken is the head mechanic there and is an avid avy owner himself.  I always take my truck to him for work cause he knows the avy inside and out.  he is on here as well.  There are a few others but dont recall names...

But i am certainly in for a meet and greet soon.  Then maybe a GTG and cruise sometime this summer. 

Thanks

Jeremy  :welcome:

Im in! For those who don't know, we have a Facebook page...https://www.facebook.com/groups/185420178282302/

I'd love to get a group together that wants to camp and 4x4..Really put the Av to the test!  Let me know whose interested! 

I'm in.  Certainly we can round some folks up.  I don't know any Avy owners here in Castle Rock but I'd be up for meeting some fine folks in Co Springs to get started. 

Let's gtg this summer.  Camping sounds great too. We have a travel trailer that needs to be pulled out of storage and put to use!

Thanks for chiming in! 

so i talked to a couple of my buddies and at least one is willing to commit to going to cheyenne frontier days for a day or two with me especially since Journey is there  :needhug:

JoeSpicoli said:
Alright.  I did it.  I started a Colorado Springs Chapter.   Cruise info (which still needs to be updated but was at least created) is at:

Colorado Springs Chapter Cruises and Meets

Spread the word.

Your local thread hog, :D

-Joe

I clicked the link and found a bunch of scripts.  Is the link active?  I would love to go on the get togethers.  I also clicked to join the Coloroado Springs Avalanche page in Facebook.  The only problem is I live in Johnstown, CO.  I looked at the opening in the GTG spot, but I don't know if I could fulfill the postion.  I will keep an eye out for get togethers.

Take care.

John

I don't have Facebook but I will keep checking in for any GTG dates and locations. Denver, Co Springs, or in between.  Ft Collins/Loveland, Grasslands, Park County, Cheyenne, Pike National and San Isabel National Forests... Camping, hunting, fishing, off roading, target/clay shooting, picnics, or whatever else we all do here in Colorado...I'd love to get together with a group of fellow Av owners.

hey i know this thread hasent been active for a while but last time some one brought it back to life  :laugh: it sparked fast im in conifer really wann get together with people and c whats up :D thanks guys! :B:

Hey guys,

Just moved to the Springs. Dakota I will wheel with ya anytime man, sorry i didnt respond to your PM, apparently you have to make so many posts before you can private message other people.

RedBone86 said:
Hey guys,

Just moved to the Springs. Dakota I will wheel with ya anytime man, sorry i didnt respond to your PM, apparently you have to make so many posts before you can private message other people.
hey bud no worries!! ill pm you my phone number so I can just send you a txt and today I just got a compressor so I can air down also I have ordered a cb you can get one as cheap as $30 not counting a antenna and its gona be a real help! to be able to talk on the trail

Back