• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Thanks! ....AV Friends.

TINMAN

SM 2003
STI-II was only about :cool: You :cool:.

Unless ;) Sunday morning brings us additional attendees, the list of attendees included 128 human life forms, 58 rolling prides of joy and a really nice Hemi.

Thanks for the Fun ;D

MIKE

misc_jackolantern.gif

Don't think you counted the one AV that just "happened" to be staying at the same place at the same time. They were a CAFCNA member too.

What's the chance of that happening???

Tinman,

Thanks a ton from the other Oviedo family. We had a blast.

Shelby says hi to Sarah.

JMcgoun

Thanks Tinman for a great time, you are an AV co-ordinating guru! Good to see some familiar faces and great to meet many others! The whole family had a blast! Can't wait to do it again! :B:

Lee

One more great, time it was great seeing all of my old friends and make lots of new ones! I hope that everybody had safe travels and look forward in seeing you at the next event.

WVUSQUATCH

PS. The is now a picture post out there and please post to let us know if you have gotten home ok!

We made it home safely! I'll post some more when I get through a little "chill" time. Still unloading the Av. Anyway, we had a wunnerful time. :love: Everyone was so great that I hated to see this one close. So many did so much. I'll mention more later, but Tinman can really put on a show. It's no wonder that so many great folks find a way to make it to an event when he is coordinating anything. Hope everyone else gets home OK, especially you long-haul folks. Let us know that you're home so we don't worry.

Sourmash :cool:

P.S. Wow! :B:

Awesome GTG Awesome people.

I think Hangman said it best when
he mentioned he joined because he
has an AV but he stayed because of
the quality of the people! And its
true.

We enjoyed seeing old friends and
new faces! :) It was good to finally
meet Ghost, Hangman, Lord Aries!!
And we enjoyed just shooting the
breeze with RJ, Squatch, Hoss and the
gang. I can't wait to see all y'all florida
Avers again!! I hope I can see Rich
and finally meet Joe P. ;) As always
Hugs and Boo had the best costumes
(especially boo) on Halloween.

We had a very stressful week finishing
up moving and STI was a welcome
break. Thanks for making that possible
guys oh and thanks for the free beer. :B:

Take Care

Ian and Aubern

Mr and Mrs Aetatis.

Did a great job and had alot of fun hope this can repeat again, congrats on a perfect job.
Again thanks and God Bless :B:

STI-II concluded about 2pm after round II on River Street for 9 AVers. Pralines - Brews - Ice Cream - Brews - Chocolate Fudge - Brews as well as Treats for Jack was :cool: brunch most of us while AVFarmer, Alohpiper and wDavid66..... (y)Lunched at Huey's.

>:DSeveral interesting River Street pictures will be availible once david reaches NJ.

:B:...............mmdavidw had already driven 1009.6 miles before he heading home. Huggie, Brodie, Boo, Kelly, Zukie hit the road. JohnB and Jack were off again to Tybee Island.

:B: ;D :B: later guys

Another Great GTG!!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!

I just got home and I am ready to turn around and drive to the next one! ;D (y)

Had a great time, thanks to Sourmash for the complimentery Maglight Mod... :love:

Oh and a quick thanks to Boo for teaching me how to rev my motor up just right... >:D ;)

So much to say but, dinner is waiting... :)

Thanks Tinman! (y)

Had a great time, in a great place, with some great people.

Thanks to everyone that was able to take the effort to attend and take in the festivities.

Enjoyed meeting everybody I hadn't yet had the opportunity to and had a blast seeing others I have met at previous GTGs.

As always a fun bunch of people that make this a rewarding endeavor, and I look forward to our next party.

Ken

Oh, a BIG THANKS to 420Greg, he paid for my tank of gas on the drive to help out with my small funds problem I had and made it possible for me to actualy afford to eat while in Tybee... THANKS GREG!!! (y)

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Another Big THANKS to Hoss for spiking my beer, inducing a wonderful... Well, you all knows what happens next... :D:
THANKS HOSS!!!! ;)

And yet another Big THANKS to HuggerAV for scaring the hell out of me with his smoke machine under my AV... :E: ;)

And of course a BIG FAT GREASY THANKS to Tinman for making it all happen!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

For those that weren't there, the GTG would not have been the same without Lord Aries. He was the "ramrod" for five simultaneous Sail Panel LED mods. Once they were started, a number of others were helping on them like Hug-r-Av (Huggie). I think Boo's Av was the first to be finished, and he started doing the power connections for everyone. But Lord Aries was doing the bulk of the instructing and soldering during the process. While there was a cast of thousands involved in all the mods that were done, he really played a significant role. Of course he and Boo kept us laughing the whole time! :2: :2:

Sourmash

Sourmash said:
For those that weren't there, the GTG would not have been the same without Lord Aries. He was the "ramrod" for five simultaneous Sail Panel LED mods. Once they were started, a number of others were helping on them like Hug-r-Av (Huggie). I think Boo's Av was the first to be finished, and he started doing the power connections for everyone. But Lord Aries was doing the bulk of the instructing and soldering during the process. While there was a cast of thousands involved in all the mods that were done, he really played a significant role. Of course he and Boo kept us laughing the whole time! :2: :2:

Sourmash

Of course he and Boo kept us laughing the whole time! :2: :2:

>:D AV Fun Riot x 2 = a Lord named Boo!

Tinman as always it was a GREAT TIME BY ALL.. Seems you forgot about our arrangement somehow Brody got in the back of my truck.. Thought he was staying with you a while.?? ;D
To JohnBChef, and DamonCollins.. Cant give enough :love: :love: for you all. Thanx so much for taking care of the inverter for me. John you need post post some pics when you put yours in the saddle bag.

As ordered by MommaJoe and Hoss I did stop and fuel up on some pedilyte (spl).. Hoping to be better later tonight..

To everyone these GTGs would Not be the same without YOU..

Hats off to Ghost for winning the Poker tourney, and to Sweetmash as well ( not gonna say what she won). Hope both of you enjoy trophies..

You all take care..

Boo please post when you get IN...

We're back home. It was a very uneventful trip back except somone kicking up a nice size stone and putting a 8+ inch crack in my windshield.

We had a great time and it was nice to get to meet some new members. Tybee is a great location for AV events. It was really good to see all of you guys. I hope to see you all again soon ;) :B: ;)

Thanks for the kind words for all of you... I am up to a total of 10 LED Sail Panel installs with 3 variations of the installation and I am ready to do more!!! (y)

Good to see that you made it home, sorry to hear about the window shield. That though is what insurance is for! Just think all of those little nicks are gone!

Squatch

EarthQuake said:
We're back home. It was a very uneventful trip back except somone kicking up a nice size stone and putting a 8+ inch crack in my windshield.

We had a great time and it was nice to get to meet some new members. Tybee is a great location for AV events. It was really good to see all of you guys. I hope to see you all again soon ;) :B: ;)

Plus Lord is a great amp tuner! With in 30 seconds I was hearing what did your do here, this is all messed up! You never turned this filter on! Your luck the speakers even work!!

The one thing I can say is the stereo never sounded better! So thank Lord! Enjoy the cd!!

Squatch

Lord Aries said:
Thanks for the kind words for all of you... I am up to a total of 10 LED Sail Panel installs with 3 variations of the installation and I am ready to do more!!! (y)

Great job Tinman... and thanks to everyone else that made it out.
I was great to see everyone again and to put some new faces w/ screen names.
Thanks again,
Damon

Back