• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

STI II Inspired a change to screen name

jmcgoun

Maybe it was the embarrassment of not having a ?cool? name at the intros, maybe it was the awesome cruising to the fort and river street, maybe it was the decision to do a mod at midnight on Sat., or maybe it was drinking the leftover beer with OviedoAv last night while handing out candy to the kids here in Oviedo ? but regardless the un-original ?jmcgoun? is now the original ?496AV?

Now post more videos ? I?m in need!

Ok, I gave you some karma for changing it, and for the beer. That is how I like to Trick or Treat ;D Had alot of fun, glad you guys could make it (y)

:cool:

10331.jpg
:B: 496AV :B:
10331.jpg

"Hangman" said:
How fitting....btw, I like 496AV too.

I'm Hangman and I approve these screen names.

Well, you should know... you've had a couple! >:D Hey, nuttin but :love: fer ya!

Ghost said:
"Hangman" said:
How fitting....btw, I like 496AV too.

Well, you should know... you've had a couple! >:D Hey, nuttin but :love: fer ya!
Thought it was more than 3.. Much :love: :love: for you

OviedoAV - You think we should tell Tinman that the main attraction in the garden of good and evil now resides a little further south? I'll have to take a picture tonight and post.

I'd move it in front of my truck, but that would blow out the other nut...

496AV said:
OviedoAV - You think we should tell Tinman that the main attraction in the garden of good and evil now resides a little further south? I'll have to take a picture tonight and post.

I'd move it in front of my truck, but that would blow out the other nut...

information overload....didn't get :B: "your :rolleyes: point" :B: drink something leftover :eek:....move on with life ;)

Tinman, you should understand....You will when he posts the pic. He brought home a little bit of Savannah with him ;)

OviedoGobot said:
Hug_R_Av said:
Thought it was more than 3.. Much :love: :love: for you

Billy3sticks
Gobot
I8anSUV
IMAStud
Hangman...maybe I can use some of his old names ??? :rolleyes:

LMAO.... :love: :love:

For the record, I never used Billy3sticks as a screen name. I am guilty of all the rest though. Especially the IMAStud. hehehe >:D

I am "Hangman" and I approve this message.

edit
btw Dave I love your new screen name too... :love:

"Hangman" said:
LMAO.... :love: :love:

For the record, I never used Billy3sticks as a screen name. I am guilty of all the rest though. Especially the IMAStud. hehehe >:D

I am "Hangman" and I approve this message.

Tinman, jmcgoun 496AV bought something very cool, and heavy to remind him every morning, of STI 2 (y)

I am OviedoGobot and I approve this message.

Now post more videos ? I?m in need!

What was in that beer??

I think this explains Bonesaws change to Joisey Redneck

With that picture you guys can keep him down there...

Well, you should know... you've had a couple!

He brought home a little bit of Savannah with him.

I am OviedoGobot and I approve this message.

Just wait till you see some of the pics Boo has.

At least I can pronounce this one

(y) :B: 496AV :B: look what you started by attending STI-II.

Here's the stowaway that followed us home from STI-II posing with my daughter Shelby. I would have posed her in front of the av, but she has a serious weight problem.

Back