• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Attention PNW Skiers and Snowboarders

AvaLance

SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Attention all PNW Skiers and Snowboarders I don't know how many of you there are but would any one be interested in having a large Ski GTG in like UT or Lake Tahoe area????? Have fun on the slops meet some new faces and talk about our beloved AV's!!!!

Ok a little update I think I am planning on heading here in March Durning Spring Break to Park City, UT They have some great packages and deals, this is where the 2002 Olympics was held and Chevrolet is a sponsor

http://www.parkcitymountain.com/winter

So is any one interested?

WOW no interest what so ever, huh well I will be on the mountain at this date any one interested is more then welcome to join

Avalance: Sorry amigo, we will be in Mexico over Spring Break in March '05. Planning to take the AV on her first international trip. This is kind of a pilgrimage home for her as she was built (or assembled from American parts)
south of the border. Be seeing you in a few weeks in Oregon for our ski GTG. Take care bob&crew...

Don't have the $$$ or time - wish I could go.  REALLY wish I could go seeing how this is the worst ski season EVER in Western Washington. :(

I realy realy realy would like to go. :E: :E: :E:

But its not in the buget this year.Need LARGER Brakes.$$

But: I realy realy realy would like to go. :E:

Man this is a HORRIBLE year for skiing in the PNW:

Hurricane Ridge:  Closed - no snow and getting a lot of rain
Stevens:  Closed - not enough snow and going to get worse
Snoqualimie [sic?]:  Closed - not enough snow and going to get worse
White Pass:  Closed - not enough snow
Baker:  Closed on Friday, base down to 62" rain in the forecast
Crystal:  Limited runs, base down to 18", rain on Sunday should finish them off
Mission Ridge:  Open - but base is down to 13", rain on Sunday should finish them off

Stevens Pass has been open 17 days this whole ski season.  Keep in mind this is January 22 - our snow pack is more like that of November 22 or December 2.  Historically the mountains only get moderate shots of snow between now and March and then get dumped on.  Our ski season here is shot.

We're going to have to brace ourselves for the upcoming  Summertime water shortages along with the attending surcharges.

We realy got dumped on for the first time this year.
and it is still coming down outside. Got bout 14'to16"now.

Boss(owner of Co.) at work all ready talked bout playing hookey one day this week and hitting slopes . (y)

Back