• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Calgary Body Shops Reference...Wife damaged our new Av

aircooled

I need the names of a couple of reputal body shops as my wife crunched the left rear quarter panel of the box of our new 04 Av. The bumper was aslo damaged. What is the cost a rear bumper to replace? Thanks for help :E:

aircooled said:
I need the names of a couple of reputal body shops as my wife crunched the left rear quarter panel of the box of our new 04 Av. The bumper was aslo damaged. What is the cost a rear bumper to replace? Thanks for help :E:
I am sorry to hear about the accident with your Avalanche. :(

I am from Edmonton so am unable to recommend any bodyshops in Calgary, other than Herbers, if they are in Calgary too. I have had really good experiences with them. When looking at other vehicles, I was trying to compare the cost of parts on various vehicles and if I recall correctly, the rear bumper on the Avalanche was about $850. That might have changed since then though. Just my two cents.

aircooled said:

Only two shops in Calgary. #1 Mr. Ken Friesen. Two shops called Concours.
Calgary Coachworks- Ask for Frank.
Kenny has painted at least 25 cars, 20 bikes, 1 airplane.
Frank has done a half dozen for me.
Been using both these guys for over 25 years.
Tell them Nichols Brothers said to call so don't be brutal on price.
Both do "high dollar" body off resto work on cars that have been shown.
Very reputable. Good luck. Rockdoc.

Back