• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Tour of SSBC

enkeiavalanche

I just got off the phone with SSBC the Brake Co..

They would love to give us a tour of there plant...
And to learn more about the Brakeing system...
They? tell me it's a very nice and informative tour and they also give out goody bags... ;D

The tour will be on Friday June 3rd at 11am

They are in Clarence, NY about 25 mins from the falls..

Please rsvp...? Thanks and see you all up there.. (y)

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?List as of 5/30

Enkei_Girl + 1 Me ;D?
DragonSlayer1 + 1
Bikerchic"77
Shapeshifter
dichris
mmdavidw :rolleyes:
GBT + 1
Yak + Kimmey.. Let the Kidnapping begain.. >:D
Waz + 1
1 iegal allien + wife? ?>:D
SRFNSNO + family
Oldvmer + 1
NFNY
Cadboy + 2 No 4 now..
Matt o +1
jstbad + 1
Kc + 3

;D? Road Trip!

I'm interested.? June should be better weather than Mid-January was for Corsa Tour and Trip I missed due to bad weather.

Have you located a nearby Hooter's yet??? ;D

scoupe said:
;D? Road Trip!

I'm interested.? June should be better weather than Mid-January was for Corsa Tour and Trip I missed due to bad weather.

You can only attend this tour if you attend the NF GTG # 2....  ;D  ;D

Hooters are in NF..  just ask the committee!

You Canadians are more then welcome to join the tour group... (y)  Even Yak if they let him in....LOL ;D

enkeiavalanche said:
You Canadians are more then welcome to join the tour group... (y)? Even Yak if they let him in....LOL ;D

What about the Girlfriend is she welcome to come... ;D?

You guys are more then welcome to join in on the fun... (y)  There should be planty to see and do..

As for days we are still looking at the 1 or 2 Maybe the 4th in the morning  As time gets close we will take a vote.. ;D

Count me in, as long as MrBill and the rest of the planning comittee aren't slave-drivers and they give me a little free time! >:D

enkeiavalanche said:

That's a bit optimistic. In reality, it's more like 40 minutes from the Falls, not counting possible delays getting across the border.

dichris said:
scoupe said:

Hooters are in NF.. just ask the committee!

Yep, there is one on the Canadian side, not far from the official GTG hotel. There is also one on the US side, near the interchange of I-290 and I-990. That one is at just about the half way point between the SSBC factory and Niagara Falls.

-- SS

(y) Cool beans.....Now if we can just get Yak and Kimmey across the boader we'll be fine...

I think that Friday Morning would be good...Let me know..Thanks

ShapeShifter said:
enkeiavalanche said:

That's a bit optimistic. In reality, it's more like 40 minutes from the Falls, not counting possible delays getting across the border.

What Delays!? When a whole bunch of AVs show up @ the Border crossing, they'll run!

ShapeShifter said:
dichris said:
scoupe said:

Hooters are in NF.. just ask the committee!

Yep, there is one on the Canadian side, not far from the official GTG hotel. There is also one on the US side, near the interchange of I-290 and I-990. That one is at just about the half way point between the SSBC factory and Niagara Falls.

-- SS

Actually I was thinking NF = Newfoundland, not Niagara Falls!? >:D

enkeiavalanche said:
(y) Cool beans.....Now if we can just get Yak and Kimmey across the boader we'll be fine...

I like Friday morning!!!

I think when they see Yak's legs they will run....lol >:D

OK then Lets get a list of how many would like to and will go please....

This could be the begaining of a great weekend... (y)

enkeiavalanche

What are their policy about children touring!  If they allow them we'll be a group of 4..  If not, then we'll need to find a baby sitting...    This is also, only if the tour is on Friday morning!

enkeiavalanche said:

Kidnap them and stuff one in each of your side compartments? >:D

MrBill, are you listening? Will there be time Friday morning? Can I go, Dad? Can I?Please? >:D

-- SS

enkeiavalanche said:
You Canadians are more then welcome to join the tour group... (y)? Even Yak if they let him in....LOL ;D
AHH!! FInally I found this thread!!!  :p  :p

I won't actually ARRIVE in NIagara this year until LATE thursday evening, or early friday morn....blah

ShapeShifter said:
enkeiavalanche said:

Kidnap them and stuff one in each of your side compartments? >:D

MrBill, are you listening? Will there be time Friday morning? Can I go, Dad? Can I?Please? >:D

-- SS
f

If the tour is FRIDAY morning, I am sure Kimmey and I could make it as long as we make NIagara by Thursday evening!!  (y)

Back