• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Oshkosh/Appleton Area

endeavorc

Charter Member
SM 2003
I will be in the Oshkosh - Appleton area from February 4th until February 19th. If anyone would like to meet up let me know.

There's gotta be members in this area ???  I have only been here a day and have seen almost a dozen Av's, one of the even FTDRL's (not amber though).

Well we are about 100 miles north of there but I have a buddy that lives in Appleton that I haven't seen in a while.? Lets say the 12th about 10:30am or earlier and since you are there you pick the place.? Maybe Blackchev and Jnspur will join us as long as there is no hidden rocks on the way there. >:D >:D  Matt

I will check with the owner of the AV after we get it back from the dealer, loud grinding noise in the front right axle. I think they will say ( thats normal)

Mdz66 said:
Well we are about 100 miles north of there but I have a buddy that lives in Appleton that I haven't seen in a while.? Lets say the 12th about 10:30am or earlier and since you are there you pick the place.? Maybe Blackchev and Jnspur will join us as long as there is no hidden rocks on the way there. >:D >:D? Matt
10:30, come on, I need my beaty sleep.( I have witness's)

I knew if we gave Blackchev a poke he would wake up and respond.? My brothers 04 Silverado is making the loud clunk in transmission thing but he found if you manually downshift to second gear at about 30 mph without letting up on the gas the noise is really bad.? Gm says its normal.? ?Try 40 mph and see what happens, tranny inners will be outters. >:D >:D Is it normal now ??? ???Blackchev if you don't have Jenn's Av we might just pick you up at 8:30 am and you can watch Barney and go to sleep in the back of my Av >:D >:D.? ? ?Matt

Mdz66 said:
I knew if we gave Blackchev a poke he would wake up and respond.? My brothers 04 Silverado is making the loud clunk in transmission thing but he found if you manually downshift to second gear at about 30 mph without letting up on the gas the noise is really bad.? Gm says its normal.? ?Try 40 mph and see what happens, tranny inners will be outters. >:D >:D Is it normal now ??? ???Blackchev if you don't have Jenn's Av we might just pick you up at 8:30 am and you can watch Barney and go to sleep in the back of my Av >:D >:D.? ? ?Matt
Only if I get the pics I requested :p
PS:  I called you and you wern't home. What the H#$l

Saturday is my Sat to work(every third), but, my boss may be letting me have it off anyway as we are kinda slow. So, if that's the case, I may be in. It all depends on what the schedule looks like on Friday PM when I leave. What are the plans so far?

Brian

I see tons of truck but no ambers :3:

So far meet at the mall and decide from there, I am sure lunch will be in order also.

No off-roading, at least none planned but you never know.  I may have to make a stop at a Ariens dealer to pick up a couple snowblowers. So far meet at the big mall and go from there unless some one has a better plan.  We don't have to be home till sunday so it don't matter.    Matt

Mdz66 said:
I knew if we gave Blackchev a poke he would wake up and respond.? My brothers 04 Silverado is making the loud clunk in transmission thing but he found if you manually downshift to second gear at about 30 mph without letting up on the gas the noise is really bad.? Gm says its normal.? ?Try 40 mph and see what happens, tranny inners will be outters. >:D >:D Is it normal now ???
I'm thinking 4500rpm in first till the trans just say's  :D: :D: :D:

The big Fox River?? mall in Appleton just west of 41 (I believe that is the xpressway) Exit is College St.

Back