• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

NIAGARA FALLS GTG T-SHIRTS

RONALDFS

SM 2011
SM 2010
SM 2009
SM 2008
SM 2007
SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
SM 2003
Hi ALL,
I am in charge of the Niagara Fall T-Shirts.? This thread will explain how to order and how to get ahold of me for questions or payment.

First of all, I voluntered to be the one to get these shirts made up.? After seeing the shirts that were for sale last year I was very disappointed to see what they looked like and what the price was.? It's like they say, don't just sit back and complain, do something about it.? I was asked by one of the committee members if I would be interested in doing these.? I said I would try and do the best that I can.

I have had several shirts made up for our New England Chapter and I think they have came out pretty good.? Anyways,? These shirts are no cheaper then last years shirt but I think the design is 100 times better.

Now about the shirts:? ?First of all, there will be full print on the front and the back of the shirts.? On one sleeve it will have the Chevy Avalanche Fan Club logo.? The yellow round one with the black lettering.? On the other sleeve it will it will have " Chevyavalancefanclub.com " printed on it.? I will post pics.

The Niagara Fall's Committee will get a portion of every sale of these shirts.? Which, I think is going toward planning and to help pay for some of the activities that will be going on.

THE CUT OFF DATE TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR THESE SHIRTS WILL BE MAY 22nd.

These will be WHITE shirts with print on front, back and both sleeves.? In order to keep the cost reasonable and from me going crazy from keeping track of all the orders white is the only color that the shirts will be available in.

YOUTH medium and YOUTH Larges will be $20 per shirt.

ADULT Small through ADULT Extra Large will be $20 per shirt.
ADULT XX-Larges will be $21 per shirt.
ADULT XXX-Larges will be $22 per shirt.

These shirts need to be pre ordered and pre paid.? I will probably only have a few extra's for sale at the GTG.?

I will set up a table at the GTG on Friday evening and Saturday morning right near the regerstration office so when people regerster they also can stop by and pick up their shirts.

You can e-mail me at: Ronaldfs19@msn.com if you need more information.

If you would like to pay by check, you may send the check to :
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Ronald F. Spaulding
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 196 Rosewell Street
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Springfield, MA 01109
Please send me an e-mail telling me that you will be sending a check and the sizes that you would like to order.

If you would like to pay by paypal, my paypal address is; Ronaldfs19@msn.com

I will add pic to this post and update it as needed.

RON

Here's the art work that will be on the front of the shirts and what it may look like on the shirt.

Attachments

• Avalanche front of shirt.JPG
    Avalanche front of shirt.JPG
    27.8 KB · Views: 444
  • Avalanches Cruise2.JPG
    Avalanches Cruise2.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 373
Here's the logo that will be on the left sleeve and the " Cheveyavalanchefanclub.com " that will be on the right sleeve.

These photo are not the best because they are jpeg files.

RON

Attachments

• left sleeve picture.JPG
    left sleeve picture.JPG
    19.1 KB · Views: 445
  • right sleeve picture.JPG
    right sleeve picture.JPG
    4.6 KB · Views: 433
This is a rough sketch of the art work that will be on the backs of the shirts.

They still need to add color and sharpen the image up.? They should be done Monday and I will repost the new art work.

RON

UPDATED PIC WITH COLOR !!!!

Attachments

• Avalanch back of shirt idea.JPG
    Avalanch back of shirt idea.JPG
    31.6 KB · Views: 315
  • Avalanches Cruise back2.JPG
    Avalanches Cruise back2.JPG
    72.8 KB · Views: 324
(y) (y) For you.. I think they look great....

By the way did you use Yak as a model for the guy going over the falls??  If so keep his legs white....LOL ;D

Thank you Ron for taking on this task.? You have substantially improved upon last year's shirt (y), and I do look forward to adding one (or several) of these to my wardrobe ;D

Can't Wait? ? Can't Wait ? ?? ?(Oops, that Yak's phrase ;D)

Ron, those graphics are AWESOME!! Thanks for all your hard work!! I'll be getting a hold of you soon to get one of those for at least me, if not Kimmey as well!!  (y) (y)

Thanks for the comments guys.

I also forgot to mention that there is a link on the avscruiseniagara home page.

That is a picther of Yak in the truck going over the falls, after a couple shots of screech.  I just had to have the guy add a cap to him because between the glar off his head and the blindness of his white legs we would not have been able to see anything. >:D

We all know how cool Yak is, so I will be adding a pair of sunglasses to him also.  :cool: 

RON

JustMove said:
They look good.? I'm interested

When you are ready to order just send me an e-mail and let me know what sizes and how you will be paying.

Thanks,
RON

RFS, I just added a LINK in Club Avalanche to this thread for you as well, to let them know about the T-Shirts..... I hope this is agreeable to you!!  (y)

Thanks, Yak.

I also thought of that cause I know alot of the members from this site visit that site also, me included, but I did not know what TOS would think about it so I did not do that.

Thanks again,

RON

Ron,

You the shirt man!!!, (He has done some already for the New England chapter and they have worked out great!!)

Will be getting the usual 4, sizes and stuff as the day gets closer!

<add Yak's Can't Wait here>

Rich / N1NCZ

(BTW - do you have the source for the reflective tape?? Thanks)

GoldBowTie said:
Change GTA to GTG and I'm in for two.? ;)
Thanks a bunch for that.  I looked and looked and did not find anything.  I just e-mailed the printer to let them know.

Thanks again,
RON

N1NCZ said:
Ron,

(BTW - do you have the source for the reflective tape?? Thanks)
I got them at Reflectivedecals.com

Something like $16 for two rolls shipped.

RON

Quote from: GoldBowTie on Today at 06:40:10 AM
Change GTA to GTG and I'm in for two. 

Thanks a bunch for that.  I looked and looked and did not find anything.  I just e-mailed the printer to let them know.

Thanks again,
RON

I missed that one too.

I have UPDATED the pic's that will be on the shirts.

RON

The shirts look really good.  :cool:
I request one large and one Xlarge.  :)
Sending check in the mail today.  (y)

Hey Ron great JOB on the T's (y)
I will be ordering my usual 4  ;) but I will need them shipped to me as I don't think I will be making the trip  to NF this year .

TIA
Bob

GoldBowTie said:
The shirts look really good.? :cool:
I request one large and one Xlarge.? :)
Sending check in the mail today.? (y)
  I will let you know when I receive the check.

Thanks,
RON

TNAV said:
Hey Ron great JOB on the T's (y)
I will be ordering my usual 4? ;) but I will need them shipped to me as I don't think I will be making the trip? to NF this year .

TIA
Bob
Bob,
Would that be: 1 XXXL, 1 L and 2 Youth Mediums.

I think the shipping is $10 for the 4 shirts, if it's more don't worry about it.

I won't be getting these shirts till right before the GTG so I will try to get yours out before I leave or right after I get back.  This way if you change your mind I will still have the shirts to bring to the GTG if you decied to go.

Sorry to hear that you may not be able to attend this year, it not because of the miniture golfing last year is it? >:D

Hope things work out so you two can attend.

RON

I updated the color pic with some minor changes...

RON

Back