• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Gtg in March??

We are having our Eat & Greet in Fishers Indiana March the 5th, thats not to far to drive for lunch is it? ;D

Butch

Sounds like Avialanche just needs a restrictor plate for his Av for gtgs or a chaparone to keep him in line. ;D ;D  Some place new would  be cool.  "Everyone know puts on their thinking cap" :cool: :cool:

How about Gurnee Mills mall in Gurnee ILL? ?5 miles south of the Wis state line? right off of I-94.? ? ?There's a place called Rinkside sports,? ?they have an Arcade for all ages and an indoor Ice Skating rink and a restaurant,? not to mention the 150 plus stores and a food court in the mall,? ? and there's a decent do it yourself car wash in the parking lot for cleaning up the trucks for show n tell. :B:

? ? ? ? ? The date is set for Saturday March 19th,? 11:00am,  at the Circuit City parking lot.

Attendence list

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 1.? Avialanche
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 2. Mdz66
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? 3. Northface-of-NW-IN

Avialanche said:
March 19th is the best i think, it's two weeks away, the 26th is a holiday i believe.

Besides the 26th I will be getting ready to go on vacation so I would not be able to make it.

I think we will make this one, so count us in.

See you on the 19th.

David

Thanks Mike, we are in.  Still waiting on right parts for my drop.  I have the springs in but the loadleveling shocks push up to stock.

Mdz66 said:
Thanks Mike, we are in.? Still waiting on right parts for my drop.? I have the springs in but the loadleveling shocks push up to stock.
Ok,  As a CC,  i will start attendence list in my first post.

What shocks are you replacing the stock ones with?

Sorry guys, won't be able to make it.  Will be out of town. 

When I get a chance I'll post a picture of our most recent unfortunate mod.  (One I wouldn't recommend to anybody).. :8:

Truck vs. Dumpster hauler...... :E:

But everyone (Ross & myself) are OK. Mark wasn't around....

Back