• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

gas prices in wyoming and such traveling info?

rxzruby

SM 2006
SM 2005
SM 2004
how much is gas up their in wyoming? im driving through going to canada and was just wondering?
does it snow in wyoming?? :cautious:
do you still have accumalation?
anything else i may need to know?

Rxzruby

Well I havent lived in Wyoming for a while but I can tell you it does snow...I'm guessing it's still accumulated...and the gas is a lot cheaper than here in Seattle, probably about the same as Texas.  Are you going up I-25?

yepper, I-25 and then emerging into I-90.
unless i decide to bypass colorado, but that is unlikely due to the limited roads in kansas and nebraska.

gas in texas is $1.70 -to- $1.90
fluctuates on a daily basis.

Rxzruby

WY has most always been cheaper than surrounding states, however you may want to plan stopping in a more centralized town and not so close to the interstate. I noticed lower prices in Laramie & Rawlins than that of Evanston or South Cheyenne.. However usually minor.

Well I live here in Casper which is right in the middle(well as close to middle as any town) of Wyoming and I-25 runs right through here.  The gas prices currently for Unleaded is $1.76. It has been fluctuating between $1.67 and $1.79 for the past 6 months. For the most part of the state the snow fall has been in a minimul state. We have been 60 the past few weeks (almost like summer) For road conditions you can always goto http://map.wyoroad.info/index.html . Of course around the Western mountains they still have a good snow pack.

Can anyone offer an update on this thread?  (y)

I will be driving up that way at the end of Aug and just trying to get an idea of how bad my pockets will be hurting ;)

funny, I was just researching Wyoming.  I have this dream of getting out of Florida, my wife already nixed Montana, so I just moved down one state  :0:

Perhaps I should go visit first  :2:

Back