• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

2006 - a GTG for Avalanche Owners and Friends. Who are You?

TINMAN

SM 2003
Who are you?

It's "a simple question".

Since the day you became a member, some members have met you, some members have talked to you and other members look forward to meeting you and ..."seeing your Avalanche".

:B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B: :B:

The "not so simple question" is.....Why?

Why do members attend a GTG?

Does a GTG of friends reward you in some way that compliments your availible personal time, justify mod expense,
.....some reason know only to you
.....give this some thought
.....post your thoughts for interested members to read

.....it's simply about.....Why?

Who are you?

I am YAK!!  I will assimilate you!!

BTW, you have me VERy intrigued!! Whats up your sleeve with all these mysterious posts!!  :)

Why go to a GTG..?
First and foremost about the friendships that one had made, and the ones that will be made.
Two for the Avalanche and our Love for it..? As if it wasnt for it, I wouldnt know ANYONE here, and there are many of you..

The mods, its the only way I can stay ahead of Viper, we always seem to want the same ones....  :eek: ;D :eek:

I'm Waz.

I'm an AVaholic oops, wrong thread.

I go to GTG's to

relax and have some fun.
meet new friends.
catch up with current friends.
check out kewl AV's .
check out other peoples mods.
show off what mods I have to people who like this stuff.

Now for the best reason. Because the people I've met at GTG's have all been great! (y) :cool:

compliment my available personal time

LOL

Tinman-speak  (y)

My Family and I do the normal Vacations - Winter Poconos - Summer - Jersy Shore

Going to GTG's is cool to meet new people (some far and some close to home)
With a common intrest (addiction) in the AV ,and other interests.

The suport from the club is killer. It is great to get all the feedback form so many knowledgeable people.

Also Hooters

RichUF said:

LOL

Tinman-speak? (y)

:cool:.....a refreshing reply from a great guy with zilck personal time, so this;
is but a daydream ;) on this sunny spring work :D: day near mouse world Florida.

BTW Rich, ? due date ....late June or July?

HI!!! MY NAME IS TY!!! AND WHO ARE YOU?  ??? (Just kidding! But my name is really Tyler)

Hmm...why go to GTG's (even if I have only been to NF once! But plan to go in '06!)

- To hang out
- To meet others
- Annoy Yak and Kurt!  ;D
- Have fun
- SUPPORT THE CLUB AND ORGANIZATIONS!!!!  (y)  (y)  (y)
- Check out cool AV's!!
- To meet new members
- To show off mods
- To get ideas for NEW mods!!!  :0: :0: :0:
- To talk to current friends/ catch up with them
- And I am now out of ideas!  ;D

-Ty

I am Mdz66 (Matt) and I love my Av.  We have gone to many parts of the country in my Av that I may not have If I hadn't joined CAFCNA.  Knowing other people with their Av  there waiting to meet you when you arrive is just a great feeling.  So far we have been to Mount Rushmore,  Bowling Green, Niagara Fall's,  Butch's house, NorthFace's house,  Chicago harbor-Navy Pier, Avialanche's house, Jnspur and Blackchev's house and even met some Jeep guys that are ok (y).  I think I could go on and on.  I guess I could just send Chief a thank you.  Thanks!!

Back