• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Where is everyone?

enkeiavalanche

We got here at about 4pm today...

Can't Wait anylonger Where is everyone?????

Attachments

• canada 018 (Custom).jpg
    canada 018 (Custom).jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 222
  • canada 019 (Custom).jpg
    canada 019 (Custom).jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 227
Look what your missing ....

Attachments

• canada 028 (Custom).jpg
    canada 028 (Custom).jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 222
  • canada 031 (Custom).jpg
    canada 031 (Custom).jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 217
Tdybr27 said:
looks good! thanks for the first pics, Enkei-Girl!

(we all know Glenn is still trying to put film in his 35mm) >:D :2:
Isn't that what he's trying to do here?
index.php

Geez man . . . trying to claim that parking spot early aren't ya?

As soon as I finish this we'll be hooking up to get there. (y)

I'd ask how you did crossing the border but, you'll be able to tell me before I can check in again. ;D

I will be ready to go as soon as I get my ride back.

You Know how those Sound audio Guy's are.
Allways thake twice as long as they say.

See Ya tomorrow night. (y)

NatsCanAv said:
Looks to me like he is in the "handicaped "parking? :eek: :eek:

Sounds about right. >:D Especially considering that he wasn't able to pull in straight, even with all that open space around him! :rolleyes: ;D

If I remember right, that's where he spent most of the time parked last year. ???

-- SS

I won't finish work this week until 3:00AM June 5  :E:

Have a great time everyone, more photos.  (y) (y)

I was just lookin at the time.. >:D? The Waz just pulled in, He and his Brother will be joining us on the trip to meet up with Yak, About 2 hours from here...? More pics to come soon...

? ? ? Get up here already!!!!!!!!! >:D

enkeiavalanche said:
I was just lookin at the time.. >:D? The Waz just pulled in, He and his Brother will be joining us on the trip to meet up with Yak, About 2 hours from here...? More pics to come soon...

? ? ? Get up here already!!!!!!!!! >:D

Have a great time Glenn....JohnBchef stopped by my house on his way up there last night. He picked up a gift I had for Yak.

Wish I was there with you all  :(  :6:  :C:

Hangman

Tdybr27 said:
looks good! thanks for the first pics, Enkei-Girl!?

(we all know? Glenn is still trying to put film in his 35mm)? >:D :2:

HEHEHE.... >:D  Sorry left the 35mm home with the Fanny Pack  ;D

"Hangman" said:
Have a great time Glenn....JohnBchef stopped by my house on his way up there last night. He picked up a gift I had for Yak.

Wish I was there with you all? :(? :6:? :C:

Hangman

We wish you were here tooo.... Don't worry Hangman I will keep my promiss to you. ?Look for many pics tonight of our meeting with Yak .

OOPSSS and the phone call later tonight ?(y) or phone calls I should say.

Enkei_Girl said:
We wish you were here tooo.... Don't worry Hangman I will keep my promiss to you. ?Look for many pics tonight of our meeting with Yak .

OOPSSS and the phone call later tonight ?(y) or phone calls I should say.

Thanks Steph...I Look forward to hearing from you all later... Keep safe  :love:.

Bill

Enkei_Girl said:
HEHEHE.... >:D Sorry left the 35mm home with the Fanny Pack ;D

Haha, I doubt it!!

Shhhhhhh, everyone be quiet. They fell for it. I really didn't think they would go up? there without proof. If we keep it down, they (Enkies) might not realize for a few days that they are the only ones there. The best part is....we got a registration fee out of them! ;D

OviedoAV said:
Haha, I doubt it!!

Shhhhhhh, everyone be quiet. They fell for it. I really didn't think they would go up? there without proof. If we keep it down, they (Enkies) might not realize for a few days that they are the only ones there. The best part is....we got a registration fee out of them! ;D

I've had that feeling at a few GTG's I've gone to. Luckily people showed up eventually. :)

David

"Hangman" said:
That would be funny as He!!...Could you imagine if someome did that as a joke :eek:

How mean would that be?

Hangman

No, we couldn't do that,it wouldn't be right..... Hey Bill, By the way, we are having a Big GTG in Northern Idaho next month. I am hoping that you can make it!!

OviedoAV said:
No, we couldn't do that,it wouldn't be right..... Hey Bill, By the way, we are having a Big GTG in Northern Idaho next month. I am hoping that you can make it!!

Kewl, I'll c'ya there  >:D

Hangman

Back