• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Niagara Falls Video

Dazed_Dave

SM 2003
Let me start off by saying that I am anything but a professional cameraman.  That being said, I have put the footage I took on a DVD along with Avialanche's aerial footage.  If anyone is interested, I will send you a copy.  All I ask is enough to cover the disk and shipping.  Just let me know and I'll find out what the actual costs are going to be. :)

Oh yeah, I want one. (y)

-- SS

what's the paypal address... money's on it's way when u drop the green flag :D

I'm guessing $5.00 should cover everything (disk + shipping).  The hold up is going to be the fact that I won't be able to get anything done with them until after the 13th.  I'm headed overseas.  I promised Avialanche the first copy, so after that, I'll send them as quick as I can get them copied.  The only DVD burner that I have is my DVD recorder, so I will have to watch it over and over.  My paypal address is dazeddave@comcast.net.

Dave you can count me in however maby we could meet up at Mastories for a SUN breakfast (including Bonesaw sinse it was his Idea)(y)

Again had a great time at the falls.

SRFNSNO said:
Dave you can count me in however maby we could meet up at Mastories for a SUN breakfast (including Bonesaw sinse it was his Idea)(y)

Again had a great time at the falls.
I guess you're close enough for a personal delivery.

Ok, I have it working right now.  Unfortunately, I have to head overseas until 13 June.  So, I will begin shipping them out on 15 June.  Sorry for the delay, but Uncle Sam has priority.

Back