• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Thanks to everyone for keeping the Secret.

enkeiavalanche

For those of you that were NOT there.. First you missed a Great time.. (y)

2nd  You missed Me asking Steph to Marry me...  And of course she said  YES!! ;D :love: (y)

Pics to come soon.....

Congratulations to the both of you!  (y)  :love:

Are we all invited to the wedding?

AVid

I'd come from Phily IF he is having an OPEN BAR
                                            ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

congrats,
              we just had our 20th on the first of june thats why we could not go to niagara we were in vegas baby!
              hope your is as happy as mine :)

Congratulations Glenn & Steph...  Looks like you had a great time there...

Congratulations and I hope you have many happy years together. (y)

enkeiavalanche said:
?And of course she said? YES!! ;D :love: (y)
What the heck was she drinking LOL, let me stop congrats the both of you that really was great, I guess Yak was drinking when he was driving that AV.
everything turned out really good and Steph got the first of the 3 rings.

Yeah, it was funny though when he ran into her leg!! LOL! Nice driving Yak! Hope you do better in your real AV! Just kidding! Seriously though, I hope you and Steph have many happy years to come!  (y)
Ty

You're not married? ??? Congratulations and to steal a line from the NAVY
"It's not a job, it's an adventure"? ;)
Wendy and I will celebrate 16 blissful + 2 turbulent years June 26th 2005

best of luck,
? ? ? ? ? ?Loren & Wendy

Nice work....now comes the hard part.... good luck and don't skimp on the bachelor party...go all out!

Thanks again everyone....  And a Big thanks to MUDD in Cali.. For shipping out that Remote Av... (y)

Thank You to everyone.  It sure was a GTG I will never forget.  A BIG thanks to MUDD for the Av that delivered my ring.  Thanks to everyone who made this day so special.  I'm glad you all were part of it. 

Steph

Back