• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

POST-NIAGARA "THANK YOU"s from YAK and KIMMEY!

yakmar

well, I am finally caught up on my sleep!!? ;)? back to work tomorrow!!? :E:

I would like to make some thank-you's here from out trip!!? :love:? This list is not all-inclusive, and I will update/add more thanks as I remember them!!? :love:? :love:? So if I leave you out , don't hate me!!? ;)

? THANK YOU to the ONTARIO CHAPTER , for welcoming Kimmey, Kyle, and I into Bowmanville on our trip thru to Niagara.? Supper was AWESOMe with you all!! It was great meeting some of the new members, and JIM/Donnelda as well? (JIM, THANKS for the VIDEOS)? :love:

? ?THANK YOu to NATSCANAV for leading us INTO NIagara falls, and then back out to North york.

? ?Thank You to HANGMAN for sending me up the SOM DUB CITY Avalanche..... I love it!!!? :love:? :love:? you are the best!!? AND THANK YOU to JONCHEF for delivering it!! It was great to meet you finally!!? (y)

? ?Thank You to the MONSTER GARAGE CREW, for handing out with Kimmey and I until the early morning, and giving me my SPANISH lessons!!? ;D

? ?Thank you to DAZED DAVE, for the 15-lb? Jello Shooter!!!? :eek:

? ?THANK YOU to UNCLE WILLY (WILMOOD) for Kimmey's Wine!! I gotta say she is enjoying it!!? ;)

? ?Thank You to KURT (MINI-YAK) for your sense of humour!! We enjoyed handing with you and your wife!!? (y)

? ?Thank You GMAN, for the MONSTER GARAGE shirts!!? (y)

*** MORE TO COME AS I REMEMBER ***? ?:love:? :love:? for you all!!

Yak , Kim and Kyle ... you are always welcome here .. You know where I live..  (y) ... It is almays my pleasure to assist you 's whatever way I can while you's are here  :love: :love:

Nats :)

Yak

Yes it was wonderful seeing you guys again!  Make sure you let us know if you're going to be in the GTA area anytime in the future.  We'll make sure that we all can GTG!

Chat with you soon!

P.S.  Yes is sucks having to go back to work, after being off for 2 weeks....  I'm going in tonight. :C:

...adding MORE that I remembered!!

? ?Thank You to ENKIE AVALANCHE for bringing in supplies for me and my friends, AND, for letting me drive the ENGAGEMENT RING up to Steph!!? :love:? :love:

? ?Thank You to the lovely couple (sorry *embarrassed* I forget your names!! too much alcohol!!? ;) ) DARBY and NUTZ  who gave me those? IRON CITY BEERS??? I hope I got that right!!!? :)? THANK YOU as WELL to the lovely people who gave me the DETROIT YAK MAGAZINE!!!? ;D? (y)? I LMAO at that one!!!? :love:

? ?Thank You to the Committee for arranging this again this year!! MR. Bill, I hope you enjoyed that bottle of screech I gave you!!? (y)

I am back to work, and as my brain functions return, I'll be adding to this list!! So please don't feel forgotten if I owe you a thank you!!? :love:

Thank you Yak for driving the YELLOW av to Miss Enkei_Girl.. And for driving down on your blings on those bad roads....  By the way you should join Nats on July 3rd for the great HDR III.. ;D  Call in sick that day.. (y)

enkeiavalanche said:
Thank you Yak for driving the YELLOW av to Miss Enkei_Girl.. And for driving down on your blings on those bad roads....? By the way you should join Nats on July 3rd for the great HDR III.. ;D? Call in sick that day.. (y)

yeah come on down.. i know where u can get a nice (cheap) hotel room right by the action >:D

enkeiavalanche said:
By the way you should join Nats on July 3rd for the great HDR III.. ;D? Call in sick that day.. (y)

Should he calll in sick before the event, so that he can make it? Or should he call in sick after the event because he made it? ?:9:

Or both? >:D

-- SS

Yak, my Northern Brotha

It was my pleasure, I'm glad you love it. Is Kimmey letting you play with it or is it hers now?...LOL.. :love:

I'm only sorry I let another year go by without getting to meet you and Kimmey. Please accept my apologies.  :(

For someone who I've never met, but only have talked to on occasion over the phone and online....I can say one thing...YOU ROCK!!!  :love:

I Love you my Bro and I truly look forward to the day we finally meet. Hmmm, maybe in Disney World  :0:

Give Kimmey a Kiss from me and take care.  (y)

Your Southern Brotha froma Nutha Mutha,

Bill (Hangman)

Yak,

Thanks for helping make this GTG one of the best that I've been too. I won't forget this trip. (y) :love:

It was a BLAST meeting everyone. (y) :cool:

Sorry I haven't posted sooner but, just got home yesterday and after unpacking and watching races all afternoon into the night I was beat. :-[

Here's a pic of a Yak.

Who was taking pictures of who?

normal_Niagara%2006-04-05%20002.jpg

Maybe you two could meet at STI for our Wedding.. :-X >:D

Waz  I need my  :cool: Sunglasses to look at that picture...

Yak you have to find time to take a vacation here in Florida. Come on down. We'll find you somewhere to stay We'll have a big Florida GTG and go nuts >:D If you do it maybe Kimmy will consent to getting fresh with you on the airplane??? >:D Might be nice!
JB

enkeiavalanche said:

Waz? I need my? :cool: Sunglasses to look at that picture...

Is this a true statement....Really?...You are going to tye the know at STI III?...This is awesome!!! (y)  :love:

btw, nice legs Yak  :love:

Hang, I forgot to get the hug & butt grab of yak for you..? But I did get a hug from Kimmey for ME....? ? :eek: :love: :eek:
I did have to give her some glow though..  >:D

At least I was not the ONLY One at NIagara with WHITE LEGS this year!!! ?;) ?:love:

Hangman, thanks for the reply, nothing but love for you too my brother!!! ?:love:
? ? I'll see what I can do about a florida vacation next year!! Kimmey likes the sun!!!! ?;)

? ? WAZ, it was great meeting you and your brother!!! ?:love: (y) ?You and I both have quite the BRIGHT WHITE UNDERGLOW!!! ?;)

? Jon, Fresh on an airplane, eh?? ?:0: ?>:D

Yakmar said:
At least I was not the ONLY One at NIagara with WHITE LEGS this year!!! ?;) ?:love:

Hangman, thanks for the reply, nothing but love for you too my brother!!! ?:love:
? ? I'll see what I can do about a florida vacation next year!! Kimmey likes the sun!!!! ?;)

? ? WAZ, it was great meeting you and your brother!!! ?:love: (y) ?You and I both have quite the BRIGHT WHITE UNDERGLOW!!! ?;)

? Jon, Fresh on an airplane, eh?? ?:0: ?>:D

That would be awesome my Brother  (y)  :love: and you know you would have a place to stay too, you know that!!!  ;)

Love ya Bro.  :love:

Bill

I've stayed at the Hangman's Hotel a few times now...

5 Stars....And A free car wash by little ones... You Can't beat that... ;D

As for the Wedding We'll have to see.. Alot of things on our minds now... :rolleyes:

enkeiavalanche said:
I've stayed at the Hangman's Hotel a few times now...

5 Stars....And A free car wash by little ones... You Can't beat that... ;D

As for the Wedding We'll have to see.. Alot of things on our minds now... :rolleyes:

Thanks Glenn and your always welcome back too  :love:...If you need my help with anything, please let me know.

Bill

And THANK YOU for dat screech. I kept a low profile and managed to chug
5 of dem. And after a few jellow's. My feet felt kinda funny and I had a hard time walking.
Wife said I smelt like a bar room the next morning. I think I looked
better than the "mani-yak" at breakfast.

Dave

enkeiavalanche said:

Waz? I need my? :cool: Sunglasses to look at that picture...

Just be glad that's a night time pic and it's only Yak. :p

If both of us were in the pic, well,,, there wouldn't be any way to tell if it was a day or night pic. :2: :p :love:

Yak, we should have submitted a joint entry into the BRIGHTEST ?underglow contest. :cool:

Duneit said:
And THANK YOU for dat screech. I kept a low profile and managed to chug
5 of dem. And after a few jellow's. My feet felt kinda funny and I had a hard time walking.
Wife said I smelt like a bar room the next morning. I think I looked
better than the "mani-yak" at breakfast.

Dave

MINI-YAK!! THAT is STilllll too funny!!!? (y)? :love:

Bryker, no probs on the Newfie Jigger!!? ;)

Hey Yak,

that was my husband Nutz that was giving you the iron city beer. Hope you enjoyed it. He was the one  giving you a pittsburghese lesson. Hope to see "yinz" next year!!!!!!

Dar

for more Pittsburghese check out  http://www.pittsburghese.com/

Back