• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Custom Exhaust

Dune Coon

SM 2008
I have made arrangements with my custom exhaust installer.

He is located here in Crystal River and has agreed once again to install custom duel exhaust to anybody that is intersted.

Cost is approximately $400.

This includes the following
* New Piping
* Stainless 3 1/2" Tips
* Flowmaster 50 Series muffler

***OPTIONAL***

If you would like to have 3" piping ran from the "Y-Pipe", this would be additional. If you would like to have Chrome tips vs Stainless, deduct approximately $50. He has assurred me that these will rust within 1 year which is why he mostly sells the stainless.

Please post if you are intersted as he only works a 1/2 day on Saturday and I willing to stay longer if needed. Also, please tell me what day you plan on getting the exhaust done. (Friday before 5 PM or Saturday)

I have attached sample pics from my truck for those that are interested. I have 3" exhaust as well as 4" tips.

You can also ask Huggy or GatorRay about the install. He is not just an installer, but an artist at his work. I wouldn't trust anybody else.

100493292.jpg

100493723.jpg

Kinda makes it hard for the cops to run my plates  >:D

He can / will run the exhaust any way you desire. Out the sides, single out the sides, straight back, etc.

You tell me what you want, and I'll set it up.

The letters I got off a dude from Ebay. Don't remember his name tho.

I have the 50 series and they sound just right with the 4" tips and the 3" exhaust.

I wouldn't recommend the 40 series as that would be too over-powering. The 60 series would have you craving for more.

50 Series is perfect!!! You can't go wrong. Next time we have a GTG near / around Orlando, make it over and you can hear mine.

Dune said:
I have the 50 series and they sound just right with the 4" tips and the 3" exhaust.

I wouldn't recommend the 40 series as that would be too over-powering. The 60 series would have you craving for more.

50 Series is perfect!!! You can't go wrong. Next time we have a GTG near / around Orlando, make it over and you can hear mine.

(y)............tho I always want to update my will before doing the I-4 gauntlet.

I only live 30 min from CR can you pm his phone #.
Will any of this viod any part of warranty??  Thanks Jerry

05 z71 which probably doesnt matter anyways

If you want his number, its (352) 795-1606.

Tell him Wes sent ya.

Also, let me know when you go, and I'll meet you there.

racemanfl said:
I only live 30 min from CR can you pm his phone #.
Will any of this viod any part of warranty??? Thanks Jerry

05 z71 which probably doesnt matter anyways
Had no probs with warranty here, when mine was installed.. 

spacegator said:
btw, exhaust looks great and the red avalanche lettering is? (y) (which supplier?)

and.........

love that vanity plate? :cool:
Check here alot of info...  decals

PM...what pm...your number is plastered all over the internet.

Hrmm.... not sure what number you are referring to. But yes, Rod's Muffler Shop will be doing the install for those that are interested.

Now remember, you don't have to go with the 50 series, you can have the 40 series or the 70 series.... its all up to you.

Bump.gif
?
Bump.gif
?
Bump.gif
?

Wes I may want to change out my tips...? Guess I will have to tlak later on thi one..?

Thi sis a Great deal you all..  What better mod to do while on vacation in Sunny Florida.. 

Hug_R_Av said:
Bump.gif
?
Bump.gif
?
Bump.gif
?

Wes I may want to change out my tips...? Guess I will have to talk later on this one..?

I am gonna change them out..  Have to decide to what..  Also will be there a few more days before hand hehehe

sounds good to me.

I've been thinking about switching my 50 series out to a 40... .whatcha think?

Back