• If you currently own, previously owned or want to own an Avalanche, we welcome you to become a member today. Membership is FREE, register now!

Nats...NY,NJ,CT.. Adventure!With Pics added!!

NatsCanAv

SM 2004
>:D >:D? As some are already aware, I am going to be visiting the Tri-State Area(and most likely points beyond).. As i have never been anywhere near there other than in NH? (y)? (y) last fall, Im looking for some help as to being a tourist in the area!!

I am arriving on July 1 and the most wonderful bikerchic1977? :love: has hooked me up with a roof and bed at her Inn!! :love:.. I? will be in the area about a week! There is the http://www.chevyavalanchefanclub.com/cafcna/index.php/topic,46786.0.html :D and a mini Moster Garage on Sunday July 3rd! Then I think you guys celebrate Wayne Gretzky's Birthday on the 4th or something?? ??? ??? Is that a Party???? >:D. After that I have time to Avabout town so to speak! Until thurs when i am going down to Aj's Playhouse ;D for some fun and frolic as they say! So My? opens days seem to be Sat, Mon, Tues, and Wed! All idea's as to what i should be doing to fill this time would be greatly apreicated!!!I will give you a list of some must/would like to do things!

Visit enkie Shop! (bring Dew!) :-*
Statue Of liberty
Empire State building
Be a Guest On GMA! >:D (David Letterman turned me down:() One Canuck is enough!
Stuff Like That!

I am also getting some 'special tours" from my good friend Hec! Times and locations pending! Best part, I get to ride in his truck!! :cool:

:love:

Nats

Nats you are always welcome at 6th Ave....Com'on down...If you stayed longer there's the BIG 4x4 show July 8-10 in Bloomsburg, Pa.. Right off Rt80...

Hey Stan,

I am on vacation that whole week starting July 2nd.

I will be available to show you around, maybe install another MOD for you like we did in Niagara, and suck down some home made caesars.  ;) (y)

Your a great guy and a lot of fun to hang with.
Looking forward to your visit.

John

JSal69 said:
Hey Stan,

I am on vacation that whole week starting July 2nd.

I will be available to show you around, maybe install another MOD for you like we did in Niagara, and suck down some home made caesars. ;) (y)

Your a great guy and a lot of fun to hang with.
Looking forward to your visit.

John

Yes indded John .. NF was a blast and thanks for puttin my new grill on .. you made it look so damm easy .. i was ashamed to to standing there holding a beer!We shall tak and make some plans if your off.. Looing forward to it !!

Stan

Sounds good buddy !!!

Can't Wait !!!

P.S. No problem on the install...? It was my pleasure to do it for you, and I made a great friend in the pocess?and that's priceless (y)

Also Stan you can come hang out with me and Hector go around the city one evening, Time square, the village, etc, etc...

HeavyD said:
Also Stan you can come hang out with me and Hector go around the city one evening, Time square, the village, etc, etc...

Sounds good Dave.

There are tons of great places to see and eat in the City.

Maybe we can take him to "Loisaida" (I'm learning Spanglish)  ;)

Let's plan some stuff out for when he comes.

I'll give you guys a call.

Can you imagine Stan in the City....? ?What a rip he'll be to hang out with.? He will have a blast.

JSal69 said:
Sounds good Dave.

There are tons of great places to see and eat in the City.

Maybe we can take him to "Loisaida" (I'm learning Spanglish) ;)

Let's plan some stuff out for when he comes.

I'll give you guys a call.

Can you imagine Stan in the City....  What a rip he'll be to hang out with.  He will have a blast.

It would be my honour to check out the city with the crew!! :cool: :cool:

Nats :)

Well said John, Stan is the best as soon as i got to the falls at about 300am me and stan were hitting it off like we were friends for 20 years? :) (wait he started drinking early :p ) Great Guy cant wait till ya hit NY stan we got some things planned for u buddy :) :)  :love:

Stan was probably the first face I saw when we pulled in too.

Next thing I knew I had a drink in my hand  >:D

Hail Caesar !!!  ;)

HeavyD said:

just don't ask dave for directions.. we got lost going to ground zero when he gave us the tour  ;)

j/k.. lemme know what the plans are.. i'm sure i can help on the tour of the city.. after i get outta work that is.. :6:

hec54 said:
wait till ya hit NY stan we got some things planned for u buddy :) :) :love:
I can hardly wiat for my personal tour!! >:D >:D

JSal69 said:
Stan was probably the first face I saw when we pulled in too.

Next thing I knew I had a drink in my hand >:D

Hail Caesar !!! ;)

Aj made me do it !!! ;D ;D

bikerchic1977 said:
just don't ask dave for directions.. we got lost going to ground zero when he gave us the tour ;)

j/k.. lemme know what the plans are.. i'm sure i can help on the tour of the city.. after i get outta work that is.. :6:

I think you will know where i am most of the time Erin ;)

yes i would also like to visit Ground Zero :6: if we can make that part of a "tour" !!!

Nats

Yakmar said:
Nats, I hope you enjoy your trip!! and I hope not a$$wads violate your Av !!
HEHEHE wait till we take him to Harlem.

Dont worry Stan not all puerto ricans live in ghettos  :-*

;D ;D

only i cant take you on is a helicopter  :eek: :eek:  they droppin like flies in NY  :C:

Yakmar said:
WORD!!! my SOCEEO PUTA!!! ;) ;D

Did I get that right THIS time??? :love:

Soon as i finish laughing i will grade your paper ROFL          :2: :2: :2:

Back